Sufin Part Three: Leaving Neverland

(F/n) stared at the ground in complete silence. She and the current boy before her were arguing once again over something as big as their futures together. Kyle exhaled softly before he rubbed the back of his head, waiting for (f/n) to say anything at all, yet she chose to remain silent.

Taking that as an answer he scoffed. " So this means we're over, right?" 

(F/n) flinched at those cold words that Kyle presented to her. She felt her chest tighten at the thought of never being able to see his smiling face, hear his corny jokes and most of all never again feel his warmth and love towards her. All that was left between the two presently were cold feelings and harsh words towards one another.

All she could mumble out without letting her tears flow out were the blunt words, " Sure, whatever." 

Quickly (f/n) turned sharply on the heels of her shoes and briskly walked away as fast as she could from the situation, rounding the corner she couldn't stop the tears streaking down her cheeks. Yes, Senior year can be bittersweet. And this time she was left with a bitterness in her heart.

Once Sunday came around for the end of the weekend before graduation week, (f/n) was still hung up in her bedroom being curled up in pillows and blankets to hide her emotional self. That didn't stop her best friend Ivan from entering the room after opening the door and loudly tromping over towards her bed, he roughly pulled the sheets away to reveal her slightly stinky and messy looking body.

Ivan stared at her for a moment before he shook his head slightly and scooped her up over his broad shoulders with ease while (f/n) complained loudly to him. 

" Who said you could just barge into my room you ass-!" 

(f/n) was cut off when she was placed in the large soaking tub, Ivan grabbed the shower head and instantly turned on the water spraying her face first to get her to go silent then sprayed over her entire body while she shrieked from getting unnecessarily wet. 

"WHoa! Iv-...pleh! IVan stop Iiiit!" 

Quickly flipping a switch so the bathtub could fill up, he started to reach for some soaps and let the soapy hair wash ooze onto his hands before he rubbed them together, making some bubbles he started to attack her hair with his hands.

" Ivan stop it! I swear to-.....why are you...oh there! It itches there!" (f/n) pointed out towards the end after relaxing in her spot.

After her hair was spiraled up into a twist like some Dr. Suess character, he nodded to (f/n), "Tilt your head back so I can rinse your hair (f/n)."

Unconsciously (f/n) did as she was instructed and let him continue to finish washing her hair before he stopped and spoke up. 

" Finish the rest. I'll set out some clothes for you to dress in." 

" Why should I listen to you?" (f/n) inquired in annoyance.

Ivan looked directly at her and added, " Just do this for me, da?" 

(f/n) stared at him for a moment before looking away and slowly stood up so she could strip off her wet clothes that clung tightly to her body. A little bit later, (f/n) dried her hair with ease and saw the clothes that were laid out for her on her clean bed. Her comfy outfit of leggings, her usual shoes (favorite shoes) and lastly, the oversized shirt that she 'borrowed' from Ivan back in Freshman year of Highschool. (F/n) slipped on the outfit with ease and proceeded downstairs where there were paper arrows, which she followed out into her backyard. 

The garden was decorated with party lights, A giant screen with guitar hero and karaoke, not to mention the fire pit and a giant ball pit. (f/n) couldn't help but snort at the ball pit because of how random it was.