Rochu Part Two: Betrayed

(f/n) waited patiently at the front entrance, still wearing her face mask she was given from her trip to the doctors, she tugged at the short pink dress that had bunny prints all over it, adding two stripped pockets to top it off. Her breathing grew a little bit heavier just at the thought before she heard some voices making her hold her breath in as the door slid open slowly revealing three freshman college students.

"Wǒ zàijiā- Oh! it's (f/n) Jag-eun! Wah~ gwiyeobda!" Ren cooed out while reaching out towards (f/n), who shot up and pushed him aside.

"Eh?" he started before eyeing the present moment. 

Following Leon behind was one of their friends that was a foreign exchange student It all started since the first time Leon brought this foreigner home for dinner with him. And since they were good friends (f/n) was able to see him a lot. What was even better was that he would play with (f/n) a lot.

"Ni Hao, Emil!" she called while walking up to hug him.

The platinum-haired boy looked down at (f/n) before giving her a small smile, he knelt down and messed with her hair before pulling a piece of candy from behind her ear. "Here you go (f/n)."

"Candy!" (f/n) squealed.

As the boys moved past her and walked down the long hall towards Leon's room to study for their classes, (f/n) raced into the kitchen and came to a skidding stop in her long white knee-high socks. Opening the kitchen she touched her chin and scanned them before she clapped her hands and looked to Mei who was eating some apples and flipping through a magazine at the kitchen table.

" Mei jiejie! Can you, help me make some rice balls for Leon, Ren and-and their friend?" (f/n) asked while pausing to take a breath towards the end.

Mei stared at (f/n) before she giggled and nodded, standing up from her seat she walked towards the kitchen. " I don't see why not. Should we make some sweet tea too?"

(f/n) looked up at her and nodded happily as she did so. The process took at least thirty minutes to prepare, but it was worth it once she presented it to the boys after knocking on the door. They all smiled and took bites, giving her compliments on the food and the iced tea as well. (f/n) smiled happily and looked towards Emil asking in a shy voice. 

"E-Emil?"

He gave her his attention, "Yes?" 

(f/n) started to look away shyly before she asked, " P-Promise me we'll always be best friends! forever!" 

The three boys looked stunned by her question, more so, two of them thought she was being adorable, while Ren was withholding slight jealousy. He puffed his cheeks and added, " (f/n) what about your big brother?"

 (f/n) walked up to him and hugged him tightly, "Of course, I only love my big brother, but I also like Emil too!" 

Emil blushed sheepishly and answered back, " Well, yeah of course!"

(f/n) was lucky to get that promise, because after the month passed, Emil was called back home due to some family business he had to take care of...and no one had a way of communicating him. So that was the end of it, and (f/n) felt greatly betrayed by this person who promised to be her friend. She even promised herself she would never make friends with people ever again, otherwise, they would disappear without a single trace.