UsUk Part Three: Abandoned

(F/n) tapped her pencil on her notebook that was full of math equations. Although her thoughts were somewhere else since the incident that happened earlier during the small break session, Not only was Gilbert acting weird but so was Roderich too.  The three practically grew up together from primary school, to know in their second tier of high school.

By the time the lunch bell ringed, (f/n) was already rushing out of her desk to go and meet up with her mates, but she could only come across Roderich who was surrounded by his orchestra friends. (F/n) called out to him before going silent as another girl called out to him, in a familiar tone that surprised (f/n).

" Rod-" "Roderich! Hallo Roderich!" the girl with long wavy brown hair called out.

He looked up at her and smiled a little while waving slightly. This practically cued Gilbert to literally ride in on his skateboard and grin while sliding his arm around Elizabeta's shoulders to which she shouted at him to 'piss off'. This made Gilbert laugh and pick on her much more. And all (f/n) could do was stand there and watch them. And for some reason this made her chest tighten.

she shook her hands to get that weird feeling and inhaled deeply before walking towards them. She smiled and called out to the two boys. "Hey! Roddy! Gil!" She called out while cupping her hands around her mouth.

The two boys paused their conversation and turned to (f/n) direction. One nodded while the other waved casually and continued talking with Elizabeta, holding some funny and deep conversation. 

(f/n) blinked and mentally went blank. Her face heated up from sudden embarrassment, she felt as if she had waved to them but they didn't acknowledge it at all. Gripping her blazer's sleeves she huffed deeply and turned to head towards the lunchroom where at least one of her classmates would hang out with her.  The lunch hour passed a little slower than usual,  study hall was next for (f/n). When she walked in she scanned the room, and they're sitting in their usual group spot was Roderich, looking over some music sheets for Orchestra. 

(F/n) smiled and quickly rushed over, placing her stuff on the table. Roderich peered up from his notes, his glasses illuminated his blue eyes before he looked back down. 

"I see you have study hall as well (f/n)?" he asked in a low voice.

(f/n) nodded and started to dig through her bags before she paused and sighed. " I forgot my art history book. I'll be right back okay?"

Roderich nodded but was too busy looking over his notes. (F/n) didn't think much and quickly got up rushing out of study hall and down the hall to the art room. By the time she got back, the study hall was full of students, quietly scribbling down notes or tutors whispering certain subject questions. (F/n) walked in and stopped in her footsteps when she saw who was at their table.

Not only was it Elizabeta, but Gilbert was also there. (F/n) felt really pissed and stared in disbelief until the professor that watched over the study hall, handing  (f/n) her book back he spoke in a low tone. "I'm afraid your late. The study hall is full for today." 

" That is not what Ms. Herdvarty told me. She said someone misplaced their bag, which I presume to be yours'." he calmly stated.

(F/n) couldn't believe this. Her body trembled, in the kind of way that anger was beginning to physically manifest itself. She grits her teeth and grumbled out a sharp, " Whatever." And turned on her heal, walking out of the study hall. She quickly paced down the halls until opening the door to the Art room. Mr. Vargas who was an old artist from Italy turned around as he was helping three students practice their painting for credit in one of his beginner classes. He looked surprised and spoke up.