(6)Removal

"Well....we didn't tell you this yet because we weren't sure of it in the first place but when we checked and went through his examination and medical history,we found out that he had suffered from a brain tumor when he was younger before.During that time he was treated for it and had it removed as soon as he was diagnosed ."

"Hyung suffered from brain tumor? How come we have never even heard of this?" Ravi asked bewildered by the statement the doctor just gave.

N had never talked about what he was going through and let alone talk about his problems because as a leader and friend, he would rather throw all his need and wants behind just so he can fulfill his members' requirements .

For the members to know this piece of information,it broke their hearts even more just to know that their leader was not only bearing the weight and image of the group but also the burden of his own sickness.

"We suspected that his brain tumor has resurfaced due to the immense stress you all are holding as idols and also for the lack of check up that was compulsory to have after the removal of his previous tumor.We shall see his progress after his operation and so i beg your pardon as i have to be partake in the operation too.Please do not stress yourselves either.If anything we will contact you."

"Alright....Thank you doctor" one by one the members thanked the doctor before heading to their company.

------------------------------

(In Jellyfish ent.)

All the members were then called by the CEO for an urgent meeting in regards to their bedridden leader.

"I see....well,we have no choice but put the group on hiatus while you all will go for your individual schedules.Considering the things you have told me about Hakyeon's critical condition and illness,i suggest we remove him from the group,no?"their CEO states.

The boys gasps in shock at their CEO's words and suggestion.

"NO...WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO REMOVE HIM? HE'S OUR LEADER!OUR TALENTED MAIN DANCER!OUR PILLAR TO THE GROUP'S WELL BEING!DOES HE NOT MEAN ANYTHING NOW? JUST BECAUSE OF HIS ILLNESS?!"Leo shouts and startled not only the Ceo but also his members.

"Now,now Taekwoon-ah,that not what i meant.His condition is critical as we have said and also on how unstable he currently is,i think by removing him from the group,he may be less burdened and he will have his time to recover....think about it."the CEO says calmly.

The Ceo's words only angered Leo more but also made him think about the reason the ceo gave.It was kind of reasonable after all.

"Where.....where would he go then? If you kick him out of the group,where would he go? What would he do with his life? Our Starlights...they so not even know about hakeon's condition yet.They might question and be worried of his disappearance from the grou-" just as Leo tried to reason,the Ceo butts in by saying probably one of the most absurd things any selfish human may say.

"Starlight mind i remind you are not fond of hakyeon.He is the least popular one in the group and he won't do the group any better considering that he is hospitalised and won't be able to perform to make any profits for the compa-"before the Ceo could finish,he was attacked and punched across the face by Leo.

Then hyuk and ken attemps to pull the older away from causing further injury to the Ceo while glaring at him(CEO).

Hongbin just stood their frozen at the statement while ravi gritted his teeth while clenching his fist tightly whilst trying to refrain himself from attacking the man himself.

"ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN THAT ALL YOU COULD ONLY THINK OF IS MAKING PROFITS?!DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAKYEON HAD GONE THROUGH JUST TO GUIDE OUR GROUP THIS FAR? AS FOR HIM BEING NOT POPULAR AND BEING CRITICIZED BY OUR SO CALLED 'FANS' ARE NOT REAL STARLIGHTS BUT RATHER INCOMPETENT HUMANS THAT ONLY CARE AND JUDGE ON HOW SOMEBODY LOOKS LIKE RATHER THAN LOOKING INTO THEIR TRUE TALENT AND PERSONALITY!" Ravi finally burst before running out of the office.Leo then also follows together along with hongbin and hyuk.

Ken stayed behind keeping calm while saying something and bowed to the Ceo before walking out of the office himself.

"Sajang-nim,i am sorry for everything but,what you have said is completely wrong and hurtful....What leo and ravi said just now was true.N went through a lot just for the group.He even kept everything he was uncomfortable with to himself...He is important to the group.Please reflect on what you have said a while ago.Once again I apologize for their recklessness just now........"

To be continued...