(10)Hope for the best

This is an double update special as a commemoration for my 50+ subs in asianfanfic and 20+ subs here in wattpad.THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENJOY MY CRAPPY WRITING XD
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"It hurts...it hurts....it hurts........"

"Hyung what's wrong?! What hurts?!?"

"Hakyeon-sshi,which part hurts?!Does your head hurt or chest?!?"Doctor Hyunmin asked,worried at later in front of him.After all he just gotten his surgery the night before and had just gotten up early in the morning.

"It...hu-hurts....p-painful.....pain..ful...stop..in....pain..."hakyeon cries in a strained voice.From the looks of it,it was more prominent that their leader was in great pain.From hugging his legs,he grasps his head tightly then which leads on to him doing something that shocks the vixx members in the room and the doctor himself.

After grasping and crying out in extreme pain,he starts hitting his head hard whilst crying uncontrollably.

"HAKYEON,STOP!YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF!" Leo rushes to his life long friend's side panicking.

"YOU'RE BLEEDING HYUNG!PLEASE STOP HITTING YOURSELF!JUST TELL US WHAT HURTS!"

The doctor too tried to stop him after calling for a nurse to assist him.The nurse quickly came after what seemed like a few minutes with a needle.By this time the doctor and the rest of the members have restrained the writhing and sobbing leader.

"IT HURTS....LEAVE ME ALONE ......PAIN....PAIN.....LEAVE ME ALONE....DON'T PLEASE..GET AWAY FROM ME!GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!WHY DOES IT HURT?!WHY??!?!"Hakyeon screams louder while banging his head on the headboard of the hospital bead thus causing more blood to trickle down excessively down the back of his head.

"NOW!"
with that order, the nurse swiftly stabs the needle filled with brown liquid on N's arm,causing the later to scream out in agony before passing out.

It was then,they all released their grasp on the leader.

N on his bed was yet again pushed out of the room for further treatment on his self inflicted injury.

"Considering all that has happened,its best that only Hakyeon-sshi himself be exclusively excluded from any group activities up until he is fully cured.I believe his activities were all halted?"

All the members nods reluctantly.

"Alright then,i shall tend to him while you all can either just go back or perhaps stay until he is all patched up?"

"I'll stay here and wait for him with ravi...leo-hyung,you guys can go back with hyuk and ken and also inform Sajang-nim on what had happened." Hongbin suggested.

Upon hearing that they have to inform the Ceo themselves,the 3 of their faces turned sour,remembering the conversation they had few days ago.

"Please hyung...sajang-nim deserves to know even though he suggested to have hakyeon hyung out of the group.Maybe while telling him the news,you can try to talk him out of kicking him out of the group?"Hong bin stated again but this time with a little bit of reluctance,the 3 members agrees and made their way back to Jellyfish entertainment's headquarters.

Ravi and hongbin then went to sit down on one of the benches while breathing out a sigh .

"He..he'll be fine right?we will perform together after he's all better right?He won't leave us will he?"ravi ask the younger,facing the poster decorated wall in front of him.To which the younger responds with a soft sigh,

"I don't know hyung....we hurt him.We did this to him.We broke down his shield.We have to face the consequences...He doesn't sound or even look like himself anymore.Hakyeon hyung...if you have noticed,has gotten even thinner than yesterday.He looked like he might... die any minute.He self harmed his way here after all.We made him this way.We don't des-"

"STOP."ravi commands roughly which has shocked the younger beside him.

"Just stop.I get that its our fault.Yes,we do not deserve a leader like him.Hakyeon-hyung deserved better.All we can do not is just pray hard that he will wake up safe and be his usual self again.If I could,i would want to turn back time and treat him better...give him the attention he needs...give him back the love and care he provided us during our days as trainees up till now.So...lets just hope for the best.We cannot give up.He cannot give up.He must be there for us....because..."ravi sates while tearing up.

"Because we need him....."

Hong bin too teared up,putting his arm around ravi,attempting to comfort him.

After a while,both fell asleep with hongbin's head on top of ravi's.

To be continued......