(13)Really?

This will the continuation for chapter 11~

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Leo could only stare at the Ceo in shock .

"N-no....please sajang-nim,i-am not fit to be one...this is Ha-hakyeon's positio-"

"Leo!" The ceo lashed out.

"Hakyeon's position.True.But,may i ask in what place is he in now and in what condition?"

Sitting there lips quivering,leo had no choice but to shut his mouth and looked down at the floor in guilt.

"That's right.He is in the hospital.Awfully ill.Unstable.The only thing you can at least do for him is take his place and lead the group in his stead.How do you think he will feel knowing that the group is no longer going on and performing for your dear starlights and him?Do you think that he will be thrilled to know that Vixx has become an unorgannised group?Although he is unstable and is not in his right state of mind,he definitely still has his senses when it come to the Vixx's wellbeing as a group and for its members.Do you even understand what i am implying right now?"

"Y-yes...s-sajang-nim"

"Good.Now,here are the new schedules which were made for all of your individual and group schedules.You still have to perform as a group and i have told the public and media of N's temporary departure from the group."the ceo states as a matter of fact.

"Temporary departure?" Hyuk spoke up after a while of utter silence.

"Yes,temporary.Why? Would you rather prefer for his permanent departure?"

"N-no of course not....d-definitely not..."hyuk stutters at the uncomfortable suggestion.

"But.I cannot reassure you that N would come back into the group even after when he is all healed.Temporary departure is what i have given him considering the state he he in now.After all,he was the one who requested to leave the group permanently himself a month ago.Did you all know that?"

The 3 of them sat there shocked at what they were just informed of and shook their heads no.

They all didn't know that N wanted or even expected him to leave.Leaving Vixx.Leaving their beloved starlights.

Learning that N was suffering from various disorders,diseases and is supposed to be retained in the hospital until he is fully recovered is already saddening for them but knowing again that N planned and wanted to leave the group was another heart breaking level.It was already too much for them to take in.

"He hasn't made his final confirmation just yet since i managed to coax him to think about the decision he just made before coming to me again to quit for good.let me ask you 3 this questiin.Do you all really respect and love him for the person he is?Do you really need him in the group in the first place?"

●●●○●○●○●○○●○○○○●●●○●○○●○●●○○

TO BE CONTINUED...