(19)N?hakyeon?

Note: i have changed the ending to this chapter in order that it will at least make sense for the chapter i may release sooner or later.(10/Jan/2018)
●●●●○●●●●●○●○○●○●○●○●○●●○●●○●

(Dokyeon's pov)

Staring at Hakyeon in this state made my heart break.Looking at his 'group members' on the other hand made my blood boil.

I saw.The hate comments that bombarded their videos and post.Majority directed towards him.I felt angrier thinking about them.

'Hakyeon-ah,you don't deserve this.You are too innocent,too pure for this wicked society.' Dokyeon stated mentally.

(P.O.V end)

"Yeon-ah...i promise that from now on that i will protect you.I will make them suffer...I'll make them all regret"Dokyeon whispers with a menacing look on his face while staring towards the door that both hongbin and ravi left from.

"D-don't....."

Immediately Dokyeon turnes around towards the voice.

"Hakyeon-ah you're awake! Are you okay?! Are you hurt anyw-"

"Don't..."

"What do you mean hakyeon ah? Are you feeling ill?Want me to call the doctor for you?"

Hakyeon shook his head slowly ,declining the offer.

"Don't....please....don't h-hurt them...le-leave t-them alone..."Hakyeon managed to voice out in a frail tone while grabbing on to older's hand weakly.

"But...but they all caused you so much pain...how can you still show sympathy for monsters like them?!"Dokyeon raises his voice,causing the later to flinch in fear.

The older notices this and felt guilty.He held hakyeon's hand gently,soothing it in hopes to calm Hakyeon down.

"I...still care...for them.They're not monsters...they don't deserve somebody as useless as me as their leader...that's why i wanted to leave...i had to scare them away so when i leave there won't be any attachments between them and i...not that there was any in the first place..."hakyeon states softly as tears began to continuously roll down his pale,sunken face.

"I have to give them the freedom and recognition they deserved...with me in the group,i will only bring the groups image down,I'm a burden....i have to leave....i must leave.....I'm tired...this was not what i asked for..."

"H-hakyeon?" Dokyeon stuttered while holding his gaze towards the later before him.He noticed something.Hakyeon didn't speak like hakyeon.His tone was very eerie yet sad.His expression too.They looked crazed.Insane more like.

The Eyes that used to hold hope,passion and love,now as crazed and as blank as a fresh piece of paper.The Face that used to be full of youth and beauty,now a sunken and discolored.
His hands that was soft with every touch,the touch that sends warmth and safety now cold and bony.

"I don't deserve to live.I don't deserve to exist.I'm a burden.I want to be free.I want to be gone from all this...I can't handel this anymore!"Hakyeon screamed.It took dokyeon by surprise as the later looked like he hadn't gotten a single ounce in him.

"Hakyeonie,calm down.Its not true still love you,So does mom and dad and your other two noonas...Soobin(A/N:i believe this is hakyeon's niece's name?)misses and loves you the most too.Even when your members or others do not love and appreciate you just remember that we lo-"

"NO YOU DON'T! YOU ALL DON'T! I'M ALWAYS ALONE WHENEVER I SUFFER! YOU ALL ARE ALL THE SAME! I AM A HUGE BURDEN! I'M A HUGE FAILURE I'M TELLING YOU!HE TOLD ME AND HE'S RIGHT.I CAN SEE THROUGH ALL OF YOUR FAKE CONCERN ON ME!" With that hakyeon knocks down the vase and his I.V drip stand beside him,causing it to shatter loudly and in to hundreds of sharp pieces.

Dokyeon was frozen in place at his younger brother's actions and words.'He? Whose he? Why is he talking this way?Just what really happened to him?'

Quickly he snapped out of his trance and attempts to hold Hakyeon down bot before pressing the emergency help button on the wall.

"Stop this hakyeon! This is not you! You are not a burden!We truly car-"

"NO! STOP TELLING ME THESE USELESS LIES.STOP GIVING ME THESE FAKE PITY!I DON'T NEED THEM.I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE....I JUST WANT TO BE GONE...GONE FOREVER...I WANT TO BE FREE FROM ALL THIS...JUST KILL ME ALREADY....just let me die already hyung...please"

To be continued....