(16)Exceptions

"Do you all not see him as a human being?Is it because he looked vulnerable,naive and stupid to you all?I warned him,i tried to make him change his mind on becoming an idol.I knew that there would be people who would take him for granted,this profession is nothing but trouble.I regret not fighting further.You all are just narcissistic,selfish assholess and here i still wonder why he was still treating you people with care and respect. " Dokyeon spat with a hint of remorse towards the 2 members before him.

Both ravi and hongbin,felt more pain from hearing more of the truth,even regretting now would be useless as the damage was already done.

"W-we d-didn't me-mean t-to d-" hongbin muttered.

"ENOUGH."

Both flinched at that and slowly started tearing and sobbing more.

"I have made my decision.Hakyeon is to be withdrawn from Vixx PERMANENTLY.I will allow him to still be part of the entertainment industry but definitely not part of your cocky group full of narcissists."Dokyeon stated as a matter of factly.

"N-NO YOU C-CAN'T....HAKYEON HYUNG WOULD BE SAD AND DISAPPOINTED..."Hongbin retaliated.

"Sad you say? Disappointed? Would he be though? After all that had happened to him caused by all you people? I'm sure you dear Sajang-nim told you all the news that hakyeonie himself wanted to leave the group?~Do you all think that he will truly be happy staying in the group? Sacrificed his own reputation,bearing all the weight and torments thrown at him just for all your sick sense for attention? MY DECISION IS FINAL HAKYEON IS TO LEAVE VIXX.He shouldn't suffer any longer.The only people he needs right now is me,our parents and our other siblings.He deserves to be surrounded by the people who care the MOST for him."

Hongbin could only sob more at the final decision while ravi's expression shows pain and regret.

"You both may leave now.I forbid any of you for visiting Hakyeon.He doesn't need more reminder for his pain caused by his 'beloved' members that he always lied by boasting that they treated him 'greatly'.I will take care of him.There's no need for any of your presence."

Just like that both hongbin and ravi's world fell apart.They were forbid to see or even interact with their leader anymore.They didn't want to leave.

"Well? Aren't you all going to walk out of here? Or would you prefer me to treat you both like loyalty by escorting you out?" Dokyeon voices out impatiently as he waits for the both to leave the premise.

......they still stood still.They really didn't want to leave.Then they broke down right then and there.

Both stood in front of the leader's brother and kneel down.

"PLEASE...WE BEG YOU.DON'T TAKE HYUNG AWAY FROM US...WE REALIZED OUR MISTAKES....PLEASE LET US SEE HIM.LET US STAY WITH HIM.WE NEED HIM.PLEASE...."they bowed profusely as they kneel.

Dokyeon,although he meant what he said and responded them with hate,couldn't help but to feel guilty for suddenly forbidding them to visit his dear younger brother that they had caused damage to.

After seeing them continuing to beg and apologize,

"STOP."

they stopped with their foreheads touching the cold tiled floor.

"Fine.You may visit him.but there are limits and exceptions....."

TO BE CONTINUED....
I'm starting to get shittier by the minute ;;_;