(17) Normal

A/N: I would like to sincerely apologize for the very late update since I've been suffering from a writer's block these days.Therefore,i would again apologize for the crappy content.
●○●○●○●○●●○●○○○●○●○○○○●○○●○○●

"Fine.You may visit him but there are limits and exceptions."

With that news both lifted their heads up with hopeful eyes,anticipating that whatever he said would be that of a good news.

"Firstly,you may visit him but I'm afraid that i have to restrict the time of your visit and also keep your distances away from him unless IF he wishes for any or all of you to be near his side.I'm sure you know why i set this rule?"

Both nodded reluctantly.

"Second of all,I cannot change the fact that hakyeon strongly wished to withdraw from Vixx.Even after all the time your Ceo tried to change his mind on his choice.It is not confirmed yet by your Ceo but he has stated that the next time Hakyeon mentions to leave,he has no choice but to let him go."

With that their hearts shattered and clenched hard at the statement.Tears,once again forming.

"B-but i-if Hakyeon-hyung leaves....won't all the efforts and years he spent just to debut be all to waste?!"hongbin voiced out.

"How ironic....only now you realise all the efforts he spent?Not to mention one of the efforts was bearing all of your crap."Dokyeon spat with a hint of grudge in his voice while glaring down at the 2 members before him.

"We're s-so-sor-"

"Cut the crap.No use in apologising to me after all that has happened.Hakyeon....he was a perfectly normal and cheerful person who just reacts the same way any humans would but only to be ruined and neglected this way."

That's right....they forgot that N,is a normal person with normal reactions and feelings.They were all the ones who treated and saw him as something abnormal.Something worthless.

Tainted by all the years of hate and neglect,he truly became somebody abnormal.Somebody who felt and looked the part of a soulless corpse.

Cha Hakyeon.He who deserves the world,He who deserves at least a generous amount of love and appreciation for all the sacrifices he made.The world surely does not deserve him.

Acting 'annoying','unreasonable','narcissistic' and so on....doesn't everybody here in this world act in those ways in some point of their lives.why? Why is it that N was bashed for something that any normal humans may act out.

He WAS normal.He was forced into becoming somebody abnormal.

Both hongbin and ravi contemplated and reflected right then and there towards how they saw their leader.

'Will we get him back? Will he be okay? Will he stay? He won't leave us would he?.....I don't know....we don't know....' was all the questions and thoughts that revolved in ravi's mind right then and there.

To be continued......
Would like to apologize again for the boring content and also apologies in advance if upcoming chapters will come in slow.