Halloween Night

So, this was kind of rushed, but I at least wanted to make something for Halloween.

Description: The Good Hair Crew goes Trick Or Treating.

—————

After like three hours of hard work, Andi finally finished her werewolf costume. Well, more like a cute baby puppy. She heard a knock on the door. "Mom! I'm going to go now!"

Bex shouted from the other room. "Okay! Stay safe!"

She opened the door and greeted Buffy and Cyrus. Buffy was wearing her best vampire slayer costume, and Cyrus had some kind of scarecrow outfit.

"You guys! This is awesome!"

"Thanks," Buffy replied, "but where's your werewolf costume?"

Andi chuckled. "I am wearing it."

"You said you were a werewolf, not a puppy from My Littlest Petshop."

"Okay. I get it. I made it too cute."

"I think it looks cool." Cyrus said. "Now, let's go get some candy."

———

Andi, Buffy, and Cyrus walked through the streets, going from door to door, getting tons of chocolate, caramel, and giant lollipops. They all checked their bags and Cyrus said, "This is awesome. See? I told you two. This street is a gold mine for the best candy."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Okay, Okay. I admit. It's pretty cool."

The three heard a familiar voice call out to them. It was Jonah's, and he was wearing a simple, but cool, skeleton hoodie, and he was also carrying a pumpkin trick bag. Andi was surprised. "Hold on. Is that the Jonah Beck, trick or treating?"

Jonah nodded. "I'm never too old as long as there's still candy."

"Well, do you want to join us?" Cyrus said quickly.

"Sure!"

And so the four kids went out on the street, gathering lots of candy to eat.

This story is short, but the message is clear. Enjoy your Halloween, the holiday of fear.

—————

Like I said, it was rushed. But I just had to make something. I hope you all have a great Halloween. This was my costume. (No face reveal, though)

 (No face reveal, though)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Andi Mack One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें