Shoutout To You (Jyrus Month Special)

Today's theme was "YouTuber AU." As I've mentioned before, I didn't know this was one of the days that would be used in this Jyrus month, so this is a continuation to the "Collab" story that I did.

———————

Cyrus' POV
It's been about two to three weeks since I last talked to Jonah. I can't really shake him out of my head. It was really quick for me to accept the fact that it might be a crush, but I really didn't want that. I only spent a day with him, and it doesn't feel right to like someone like that if you barely know them. Then again, half of my fans haven't even met me, and they obsess about me everyday.

Currently, I'm doing a livestream. Playing a small RPG called Overtale. My view count is relatively high, with about 1,000 people watching. Then I notice in the corner of the chat. BeckTunes has joined the stream. I start to get a bit nervous, but I eventually shake it off and continue playing.

It's about time for the livestream to finish after an hour of playing. I end it the way I always do. With a bunch of shoutouts. "Thanks for watching! Like always, I'm going to give out a few shoutouts. First of all, I'm going to mention Andi and Buffy, my two best friends who help me behind the scenes when we film videos. Next, I'd like to give a shoutout to TJ, the guy who helped me film that basketball trick shot video."

I look at the corner of my screen again, and see Jonah's username. "Finally, I want to give a shoutout to Jonah, aka BeckTunes. I did a duet video with him a couple of weeks ago, and he's just one of the best, and coolest guys I know. That's all, folks. Thanks again for watching."

I shut off my webcam, and almost immediately get a text from Jonah.