Swapped (Cyrus/Andi)

Before the story starts, I want to say that this suggestion was REALLY long. So, I'll probably be splitting it up into 2-3 parts.

—————————

Cyrus and Andi walked through the school hallway. "You sure you're not mad?" Cyrus asked meekly.

Andi shook her head. "Of course not. You're gay. You like Jonah. That's all. I'm not going to change my entire personality over something as small as this. We're friends, and you telling me this will never make me think differently of you."

Cyrus looked at her blankly. "Why are you saying this like you're lecturing someone?"

Andi thought for a moment, and just shrugged. "I don't really know."

The two stopped by Andi's locker, so that she could get her textbook. "So, is your Jonah crush the reason you haven't really been hanging out with us often?"

"A little bit. I just want you to be with him more. Plus, being away from Jonah takes my mind off the fact that he'll never like me back."

Andi couldn't argue with that last sentence, but she wasn't going to let Cyrus put himself down. "That may be true, but there are other fish in the sea. Rainbow fish."

Cyrus chuckled. "Let's change the topic now. You know what today is?"

"Of course!" Andi said as she took out her Polaroid. "Happy Seventh Friendiversary!" She snapped a picture of them and the two stared as the photo slid out of the camera.

Cyrus jumped impatiently as the photo developed. "Can we do the thing now?"

Andi nodded. They both grabbed the picture and ripped it in half, perfectly making two pictures of each person.

"This is such a weird tradition." Andi said.

They held the pictures together, and Cyrus chuckled. "Fitting for weird people."

Andi smiled. "You made up the tradition. You always have crazy thoughts. What kind of thoughts go through your head?"

"Memes." Cyrus replied casually.

"Wonder what it would be like to spend a day in your shoes." Andi said.

"It would be interesting. But, I doubt it'll happen." (Totally foreshadowing)

—————

Andi got ready for bed, when Bex walked in. "Andi, can I hide my box in your room? Your dad wants to question me about my exes."

"Sure, Mom." Andi said, chuckling.

"Thanks." She put it on the side of Andi desk and saw the ripped up half of the picture with Cyrus. "Oh, you and Cyrus did that thing again, didn't you?"

"Yeah. We did."

Bex looked at the photo. "The rip seems cleaner this time." She put the picture on her box. "Night, Andi."

"Goodnight, Mom."

———

Cyrus stared at the ripped half picture of Andi, smiling at all the memories he had. He saw a photo of his dad leaning in the picture frame.

"Heh. You probably think we're crazy, don't you, Dad?" He placed the photo of Andi on top of his dad's, and fell asleep.

—————————

Pause real quick. This might get confusing. You can probably tell Andi and Cyrus are going to switch bodies. So, here's how this is going to go.

When it says Andi, it means Andi in Cyrus's body.

When it says Cyrus, it means Cyrus is Andi's body.

—————————

Cyrus woke up, confused by where we was. "Am I dreaming again?" He heard the door open.

"Andi! Time to wake up."

"Bex?" Cyrus said.

"Bex? You haven't called me that in a while. It's usually 'Mom' now."

"What? No, I'm Cyrus."

"You feeling okay?"

"Y-Yeah. Just still tired, I guess."

"Okay. Breakfast is ready, so come out soon." Bex left the room.

Cyrus looked at the mirror. He saw Andi. Correction, he was Andi. "What is going on?"

———

Andi snuck around the house. "Where am I?"

She heard someone say, "For goodness sake, Cyrus. I thought you grew out of that ninja phase."

Andi was confused? "Cyrus?"

The woman laughed. "Well, after you were born, that's what I named you. Come on. I have chocolate pancakes ready."

She walked away, and Andi asked herself, "What is going on?"

—————————

So, this is the start of a multi-part suggestion

So, this is the start of a multi-part suggestion. As you can tell, the comment wanted an argument, but this scenario was a little easier to write.

I do have other suggestions, so I'm doing some of those before continuing with Part 2.