Cast a Spell (Jyrus)

Cyrus flicked his wand towards the pebble on the stump. "Wingardium Leviosa!" Nothing happened.

He tried again. "Wingardium Leviosa!" Once again, nothing. "Dang it! Why won't it work?"

Another voice said behind him, "It's because you're saying it wrong." Cyrus looked behind him to see a boy in a Slytherin cloak, which made him tense up.

"It's LeviOsa, not LeviosA."

Cyrus tried again. "Wingardium Leviosa!" This time, the stone floated up for a few seconds, and then drifted back down. "Oh my gosh! It worked! Thank you so much..."

The boy grinned. "Jonah. Jonah Beck."

"Cyrus Goodman. You don't seem like a bad person."

"What makes you think I'm a bad person?"

His eyes darted down for a little bit. "You're in the Slytherin house."

Jonah said reassuringly, "Cyrus, not everyone in Slytherin is a bad person."

"I knew that. It's just, I have a lot of bad experiences with a lot of them."

Jonah put his hand on Cyrus' shoulder. "If anyone in Slytherin gives you a hard time, tell me, okay?"

Cyrus nodded. Jonah looked at his wand, and said, "Do you like butterbeer?"

"Yeah! It's my favorite drink!"

Jonah waved his wand, and shouted, "Accio butterbeer!"

Two bottles of the drink flew through the sky and landed next to Cyrus and Jonah. "Would you like to have a drink?"

—————

Cyrus took his last sip, and said, "This was really fun, Jonah. Maybe we could do this again?"

Jonah smiled. "I'd like that a lot. If you want, this could be... our spot."

"Yeah... maybe this could."

—————————

Who here has read the 7 books? Not the movies, the books!