Flaming Homosexuals (updated)

Edit: I AM AWARE MICHAEL HAS TWO MOMS. When I wrote this, I literally knew nothing about the characters except their names. So uhh I fixed it pretend it never happened okay great lol
I didn't know what to change the name to do I went with a basic ass name just go with it

Jeremy and Christine had been in a relationship for about a year now. Christine was happy and totally in love with Jeremy.
But Jeremy... he started to feel like he didn't want this anymore. He was in love with someone else. But he didn't know who.

While thinking about it when Christine was absent one day, Michael sat down next to Jeremy. They were at lunch at the time and Jeremy was sitting on a bench. Then... his heart skipped a beat. His face turned red. He couldn't stop staring at Michael. Then he realized it. I'm in love with Michael. He blushed furiously when he realized this and looked away.

"Jer? You okay?" Michael asked him.

HIS EYES.. HIS EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL. OHHH MY GOD. Jeremy turned an even darker red.

"Fine! I'm fine!" He said, looking away.

"Why did you blush then? Thinking about Christiiiiine~?"

"No.. something else." Jeremy said, trying to cover his face.

Michael smiled. He's so cute when he's embarrassed... Michael, stop that. Jeremy is in a relationship.. Michael had always been completely head over heels for Jeremy.

"Hey Jer? Wanna come over later?"

"Sure!" Jer responded.

Later, on his phone, Jeremy had decided to text Christine.

Christine.. can we talk?

Sure.

What is it?

I...

He could hardly himself to say it..

I think we should break up.

Because of Michael?

Christine totally expected this, yet Jeremy went on.

I.. think it's not working out.

So, Michael?

I think I might be in love with someone else..

IT'S MICHAEL.

When Jeremy finally realized she was responding, he gasped out loud.

So, you're okay with it?

Jeremy, I'm MORE then okay with it. I was gonna ask if you wanted HELP with Michael.

Well shit. Sure.

How to Boy friends.

Don't you mean.. Boyf riends?

Omg.

Sorry, gotta go. I'm going to Michael's house.

ooh~ bye.

Jeremy turned off his phone and got up. He grabbed a backpack full of his stuff and left.