Pill

Its short I'm sorry qwq

"Michael. Take the pill." Michael's mom said, getting sick of this. Michael had a cold and had been sick for a few days. He needed to get better soon, so he was prescribed some pills. And Michael was not having that shit.

"It's POISONED!" Michael screeched, immediately starting to cough.

His mom sighed. "Alright."

She left the basement. Jeremy was standing outside the door.

Michael's mom looked at him. "You sure you're willing to do this?"

Jeremy nodded. "As long as that dork gets better."

His mom handed Jeremy the pill, which Jeremy took.

He walked into the basement. "Hi, Micha." He said, sitting down next to his boyfriend.

"I'm not gonna take the pill." He whined, making Jeremy sigh.

"I know. I just came out here to ask for something."

"What is it?"

"A kiss."

Michael looked at Jeremy, blushing. They didn't kiss often. "Jer-Bear, no. You might get sick."

"Please, Micha?" He whined, wrapping his arms around the other boy's waist.

Michael sighed. "Fine. One second, though." He pulled the blanket off of himself, and while he wasn't paying attention, Jeremy placed the pill in his mouth. It tasted foul, but he knew this would help.

Michael leaned forward and kissed Jeremy sweetly. Suddenly, he felt something be pushed into his mouth. A pill.

Michael pulled back. "DID MY MOTHER PUT YOU UP TO THIS?" He asked, drinking a full cup of water, making him swallow the pill and getting the taste out of his mouth.

"I'M SORRY, I WANT YOU TO GET BETTER!!"

"OH MY GOD."