Stupid Astrapophobia...

It was a cold night in late fall and Jeremy was
sleeping over at Michael's house. They were playing video games at the time.  It was raining, yet neither of them really cared. But for some reason, Michael was acting anxious about something.

Whenever Jeremy mentioned the rain, Michael began to sound... worried about something. He had gotten to the point where he was gripping a pillow out of terror.

"It's really pouring out there, isn't it?" Jer asked, turning to Michael.

"Y-yeah.." Michael responded anxiously.

"Do you think we'll get a thunderstorm?" Jeremy asked.

It was at this that Michael seemed to get the most anxious. He gasped quietly, and his grip tightened on the pillow.

"Michael? You okay?" Jeremy asked him, setting down his controller.

Michael's breaths grew fast and heavy.. he was terrified.

"Y-yeah.. f-fine.." He choked out.

"Michael, something is wrong. What is going on?"

I love Jer so much.. I don't want him to think I'm weak.. I'm not usually this scared of anything.. stupid Astrapophobia...

"I-I'm fine.."

"Michael, please don't lie to me. I know somethings wrong. Just tell me."

Michael took a deep breath. He had never told anyone about his one intense fear.

"I.... I have Astrapophobia.."

Jeremy thought for a second then remembered what Astrapophobia was.

"You're afraid of thunder and lightning?"

Michael nodded, looking down.

"Michael, that's.. kind of adorable." Jeremy blurted out.

Michael blushed. "Jer!"

"What?"

".....I love you!" He blurted out. He and Jeremy both blushed.

"W-What?"

"I-I'm sorry.. I just..."

"No! I-it's fine.. I-I love you too."

"R-really? I thought... you and Christine.."

"We.. broke up." Jeremy said, moving closer to Michael.

"O-oh.." Michael said, also moving closer.

And...

Suddenly, Michael forgot about his fear. It didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was him and Jeremy.

He pulled away, feeling his face heat up.

"Jer... thank you.."

Jeremy smiled. "You're welcome.."

Suddenly, Michael heard it. He felt all the fears rushing back. He heard a crash coming from outside. He latched onto Jeremy, burying his face into Jeremy's chest.

"Shhh... it's okay. It's okay. You're okay. Everything is fine. You're gonna be okay.. it's not gonna hurt you." Jeremy whispered, hugging his smol Boyf tightly as the smol Boyf's grip on him loosened.

Michael's breathing slowed, as he cuddled close to Jeremy. "You'll be okay." Jeremy whispered one final time. Then he realized Michael had fallen asleep.

Jeremy smiled. He pulled Michael closer and kissed him O N (Michael's forehead is not glitching today) the forehead, then fell asleep himself.