I'm... what?

Trans Michael headcanon  because it's amazing. Also Michael has not actually transitioned yet.

Jeremy wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

Michael groaned again.

"Shhh, it's okay, babe." Jeremy whispered.

Michael had a terrible stomachache. He kept throwing up because of lord knows what.

He hugged his boyf riend, waiting to be called.

"Michelle Mell?" A woman called. Michael felt himself get slightly angry.

"It's Michael, please. He's trans." Jeremy covered for him.

"Okay. Follow me, please."

Jeremy let go of Michael's hand and began to sigh and yell dramatically.

"Be strong, my love! For me! Thy shall never be forgotten!"

Michael giggled and smiled at his boyfriend and went with the lady.

"Sir," The woman said, pleasing Michael as he realized she got his pronouns correct. "I'm going to need a urine sample."

~Skip That Shit To Get To The Best Part~

"The results are here, Mr. Mell. I apologize for the personal question, but have you, by any chance, been involved in any sexual intercourse recently?"

Turning light pink, Michael nodded.

"Yes... why?"

"It is a lot to take in, Mr. Mell, but.. our results show that.. you're pregnant."

Michael froze. "I'm.. what?"

"You're... pregnant, sir. "

"Oh my god." Was all he could manage. Except a smile. "That's amazing, oh my god!!"

"We can pause this visit for you to tell your boyfriend."

Michael nodded and rushed out the door. He ran up to Jeremy.

"BABE!!" He yelled, a huge grin on his face.

Jeremy giggled. "What's got you so happy, love?"

"The results came in from a urine sample test, and... babe, I'm pregnant."

Jeremy gasped and teared up.

"Whoa, babe, what's wrong?" Michael asked. Did Jeremy not want kids?

"I'm.. just happy, babe. This is amazing. I have always wanted to have a kid with you!!"

~9 months later~

Jeremy and Michael were playing video games when...

Michael groaned. "Babe, it's time. Get me to the hospital."

"Oh my god!" Jeremy yelled. He dropped his controller and rushed Michael out the door to the car.

He slammed on the gas and the drove to the hospital.

Jeremy gave the hospital Michael's info and they got him a room. Michael smiled at his wristband which showed him identifying as male.

"Fuck...." He groaned, Jeremy holding his hand.

"It's okay, babe. Be strong. It's okay."

A doctor came in and instructed Michael to push.

"Fuck!!" Michael yelled.

~One Baby Later~

A doctor came back into the room, holding their baby.

"It's a girl."

She wasn't crying. At all. Unlike most babies, she was smiling.

She had the most beautiful blue/grey eyes either of them had seen.

And they both immediately thought.. "Crystal."

They decided on a full name.

"Crystal Evan Mell-Heere."

They loved it. Their daughter was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen.

~15 years later~

They loved their daughter. And they did everything for her.

She had beautiful dirty blonde hair that was cut short, much like how Michael's used to look (cuz it grew over the tree years)

"What did you want to tell us, Cris?" Jeremy asked. They called her Cris because it was shorter and they liked it.

"I'm... I'm.." She teared up. She didn't want to bring herself to say it. She started to cry.
Crying led to sobbing.

"Cris, it's okay. It's okay. We won't be mad. You can tell us."

Through sobs, she choked out "I'm t-trans.. I'm s-sorry.. I-I know h-how much you l-like having a d-daughter.. b-but this j-just i-isn't me.. a-and I was b-bullied b-because I-I'm a g-girl.." She broke down, unable to say anymore. Michael and Jeremy hugged their.. son.

"It's okay.." Jeremy whispered to her. "Your father was the same way and I still love him. And I can't stop loving him."

Michael giggled. "Jer-Bearrr."

"I love my small little boyfriend." He said, kissing all over Michael's face and making him giggle.

(666 word mark ayyy lmao)

Crystal pretended to gag. "Ewww. HELP! GAY DADS!! HELP ME!!" She yelled playfully.

Michael and Jeremy laughed and hugged their son.

"What should we call you?" Michael asked.

"Evan." He said.

~On Evan's birthday~

"Open it!!" Jeremy said, excited. Michael was giggling at his boyfriend.

Evan opened the present.

He gasped.

It was a piece of paper that read "Congratulations. Your surgery for a sex change will be on December 2nd, 2017."

Evan gasped and hugged his dads.

"Thank you!! Thank you, oh my god!!" He yelled.

Michael and Jeremy hugged their son back.

"Now... tell me more about Connor." Jeremy said.

Evan blushed. "Daaaad!"

"Is he really that cute? Show me a picture."

Evan, blushing, showed them a picture of Connor.

"Oooh, he is!! I love his hair."

"Is he trans?" Michael asked.

"I.. don't know. But he's so cuutttteeeee..." Evan said, covering his face.

"Awww, you remind me of me when I met your father!" Jeremy told him.

"Awwwwww, Jer." Michael said, kissing his boyfriend... but that may be more.

"GAY DADS! GAY DADS!!" Evan yelled, making his fathers laugh.

Everything was perfect.

There was just one thing Michael needed.