A SPECIAL play.

I got inspired to write this while watching SAO.
A/N HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT.
THIS CHAPTER HAS 666 COMMENTS. HOLY SHIT.
NOBODY RUIN IT. HOLY SHIT.

Michael was trying so hard not to laugh.

Jeremy and Christine were making him sign up for a play requested by the students involving a gay guy. So they were making Michael sign up for the role of the gay gay. This was the character description:
"Alex
Gay
Wears glasses
In love with Mason"

Laughing, Christine and Jeremy told him he'd fit right in.

While Jeremy had left the table, Christine nudged Michael and said "You fit the entire description, don't you~?"

Michael turned light red. "Oh shut up."

"Just saying."

Now, they were actually signing up.

Jeremy was signing up for the role of Mason, Christine was signing up for the role of Nicholette (that's my gf's name--), and Michael was signing up for the role of Alex.

Michael DID fit Alex's entire description. As in, he was totally in love with "Mason". By that he meant Jeremy. Like, REALLY in love with him. He and Christine has broken up, so he discovered he had the chance.

Michael wrote his name and desired role, then Jeremy, then Christine.

"Thank you! Auditions are tomorrow at 6:00, so we expect to see you." Said a volunteer in a yellow outfit with blonde hair who CLEARLY did not want to be there. There was a sticker on her shirt that said "H. Chandler". She then handed the three of them their scripts. They looked through the scripts without paying much attention to what the scripts said.

Michael and Jeremy REALLY looked over something.

Later, Jeremy was in the bathroom (ignoring the moans coming from one of the stalls) leaving Christine and Michael alone. They both began looking at their scripts.

All the scripts had everyone's lines and EVERY notable action. And while looking.. it seems Michael and Christine both found it at the same time.

It said, there on the page "Mason and Alex kiss". They said you HAVE to be at the audition if you sign up. And if you get the part, you HAVE to be there.

"OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD." Christine said, squealing. "MICHAEL, THIS IS AMAZING!!"

Michael was blushing bright red. "What do I tell Jeremy? How will he react to it?"

"I don't know.. but this is AMAZING!! YOU GET TO KISS JEREMY!!"

Michael smiled, blushing even darker. "Yeah. I'm gonna go wait for Jeremy."

"Okay. Seeya, lover boy."

"Oh shut up." Michael walked away and stood outside the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Jeremy started to look through his script. Then he found it.

He squealed.

Michael recognized this squeal as Jeremy's and ran in.

"Jer? You okay? Did something happen?"

"U-ummm.." Jeremy was blushing bright red and looking down at his script.

"O-oh.. so you found it."

"Y-yeah.." Jeremy covered his face.

"We... have to kiss."

"Y-Yup.."

What Michael didn't know was how excited Jeremy was. Oh my god. Oh my god. Ohhh my god. I GET TO KISS MICHAEL. OHH MY GOD. He was totally ready.