I Volunteer As Tribute (READ A/N!!)

"Jeremy, I'm scared." Christine said, watching her best friend's somehow relaxed expression.

"Don't be, Chrissy. You won't go out there."

"Okay.."

~~~

"We need to use your blood." The man said. Christine looked horrified.

"N-no, please.."

"It's just a needle." Jeremy told her as the man pricked his finger with a needle and he stamped it on the card.

"It doesn't hurt."

"Okay.." She allowed the man to, letting out a small 'ouch' but nothing more.

~~~
The Reaping
~~~

"And for district 7, our first tribute will be.." The pink-haired blundering idiot said, reaching into the glass bowl.

"Jeremy Heere!"

He smiled. As he walked past Christine, he hugged her.

"Please be careful, Jeremy."

"I will.. I promise."

"Good."

Christine let go and watched him walk up to the stage, smiling at him. She had full confidence that she'd make it.

There was a boy he walked past who smiled at him as well.

Jeremy looked at the boy.

He was short, but also decently muscular. He had a perfect body and gorgeous features. Jeremy blushed a bit, then looked away.

Everyone clapped.

"And our female tribute will be.."

She reached into the glass bowl again.

"Christine Canigula!"

Her eyes filled with tears.

"NO!!" She and Jeremy started screaming as the guards tried to pull her up to the stage.

"NO, PLEASE!! SHE'LL DIE OUT THERE!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER!!"

Christine sobbed loudly as Jeremy started to cry himself.

"PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER AWAY!! SHE'LL DIE OUT THERE, I KNOW SHE WILL!! DON'T MAKE HER DO THIS!!"

The guards continued pulling her towards the stage.

Suddenly, the boy stood up.

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!"

They pulled him up to the stage.

The idiot put a microphone up to his lips. "What's your name, dear?"

"Kylie Mell." He said, doing an obvious cringe of discomfort at the word "Kylie".

"Let's have a round of applause for our female  tribute, hmm?"

Everyone was silent.

Then they all began to hold up the signature three fingers.

~~~
On The Train
Also Michael's P.O.V. Bc why not
~~~

Whoa.

The other tribute, I.. Whoa.

He's..

God.

Okay, I'm gonna.. Try talking to him, I guess..

~~~
Jeremy's P.O.V.
~~~

I would have been more excited about this train ride if I knew it involved the beautiful boy who became the first tribute flirting with me.