Vessel (FT. SQUIP)

It sounds angsty, but it's not, it's just a dumb thing!
Quick trigger warning for death, blood, and slow descent into madness yay :))))
Let me know if you want this to be continued or turned into a fanfic :)

Jeremy was walking home from school on a Friday afternoon. He was walking down the side of the road when suddenly, coming from a bush, he heard mumbling.

He paused, walking towards the bush. Sitting in it was a teenage boy, blood all over his hands, clutching his stomach, mumbling to himseld. Jeremy freaked.

"Holy shit! Are you okay?" The boy looked up at Jeremy and literally hissed like a cat. In his hand was a pill. A gray one.. it was oval-shaped.

Suddenly, Jeremy heard a small voice in his head.

"Jeremy, tell him to take the pill."

The fuck? I thought you were gone. No.

"Please. I can save him.. I can use his body. You can get rid of me, you won't hear my voice in your head ever again."

No, I'm not gonna do that.

"I'm sorry Jeremy."

Wh-

"Optic Nerve Blocking On."

~~~

Jeremy woke up in his bed with a yawn. For some reason he was... way happier than usual. He was really relaxed, actually. He slowly sat up, and thought to himself today is going to be a great day. He didn't have a care in the w-

"HI JEREMY!"

He screamed, falling onto the floor.

There was a complete stranger standing above his bed, smiling, with his face covered in salsa.

"Wh- who-"

The boy smiled wider and shouted, "I CONSUMED BREAKFAST! IT WAS SALSA FROM YOUR REFRIDGERATOR!!"

"Who are you?"

"IT DIDN'T TASTE VERY NICE!! IT MADE MY THROAT FEEL LIKE THERE WAS INSECTS IN IT!!"

"Can you talk quieter, please?"

The boy went silent, as though he didn't know how. He then spoke, at a slightly more normal volume, "Is this an optimal volume?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Hi, it is me! SQUIP! I am in a human body!!"

"Ohhhh... cool?" Jeremy was very confused.

"I already have my name!" He said, grinning broadly. "SQUIP (semicolon), the boy!"

"Did you just... say 'semicolon?'"

"I did!"

Jeremy smiled. "I don't think that'll be a good name for you, SQUIP."

"Perhaps you can assist me?"

Jeremy sighed, pulling up a baby-naming website. "Have at it."

The SQUIP spent some time scrolling through, and he eventually gasped. "JEREMY, I FOUND IT!!!"

Jeremy looked at the screen, and SQUIP clicked it, smiling proudly. Jeremy stifled a giggle.

He had chosen "Michelle".

"Holy fuck... These are girls' names."

He went into the section for boys instead. "Here you go."

The SQUIP continued scrolling and eventually chose one. "How about this?"

Jeremy looked up. "Emmett..? Huh. I like it."

"Emmett it is, then!"

Suddenly they heard footsteps.

"Shit... Can you still do that thing where you make yourself cry on command?"

The Squip- er, Emmett immediately burst into tears.

Jeremy pretended to be comforting him as his dad opened the door.

"Oh my go- Jeremy, who is this and what happened?"

"This is my friend Emmett... He told him mom he was gay last night and got kicked out. He needs somewhere to stay."

"Well... he can stay here as long as he needs."

Jeremy grinned.

"Thanks, Dad."

The fanfic for this has 3 parts so far :) pls go read them