All of me loves all of you..

(I am SO SORRY for not getting this done sooner ;-;) Michael, as we all know, is constantly listening to music. Like, really often. And he leaves it on autoplay so he can listen to different songs. He hears songs he didn't know existed from time to time, enjoying all of them.

He was at his house scrolling through Instagram, when a song he didn't recognize starting playing. It was unlike what he had been listening to. But he liked it. It was played on piano with incredible skill and it was a bit of a calmer love song.

He went to check what the song was called. "All Of Me - John Legend" the screen read.

Michael began to listen to that song more often, but not with any of his friends around. He thought they'd think that it was stupid or something.

After a while he began to memorize the lyrics. He was sitting on a bench alone, listening to it, this time without headphones in.
He was alone, anyway. Nobody would care.

He was on a bench in an empty hallway.

The song ended, then restarted.

And he sang along.

"What would I do without your smart mouth,
Drawing me in and you kicking me out,
You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.
What's going on in that beautiful mind..."

He continued singing.

Meanwhile, someone came walking through the hallway. They didn't even see Michael, they just heard the song. And they started singing along.

"My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine..
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind."

Their voices began to harmonize.

"'Cause all of me loves all of you,
Love your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections,"

The mysterious singer sat down next to Michael, still singing along.

"Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to you.
You're my end and my beginning,
Even when I lose, I'm winning.
'Cause I give you a-a-a-all of me..
And you give me a-a-a-all of you..
O-oh.."

Then, a thought crossed Michael's mind. He remembered while he was at Jeremy's house, Jeremy had left the room, so he was listening to the song. He had the music so loud he didn't hear Jeremy return to the room. He was humming along to it.. then he heard, though quietly, Jeremy singing along. He had a beautiful, soft voice, like an angel's.

The voice singing with Michael was the same beautiful voice.

Michael paused the song and the two looked at each other. They both turned red.

"O-oh! M-Michael!" Jeremy stammered.

"J-Jerrr... hiii.."

They then sat in silence for a few seconds.

"I.. didn't know you liked that song, Jer." Michael said, looking away.

"I'm obsessed with it.."  Jer responded, also looking away.

The two didn't realize what was happening until it happened. Michael set his hand on Jeremy's, then they moved closer to each other. Then they kissed.

"I KNEW IT. OMG." They suddenly heard a girl squeal.

"I'M POSTING THE PICS!" Another girl yelled.

"I TOTALLY SHIP IT!!" Two girls giggled in unison.
Michael and Jeremy pulled away and at the front of the hallway were Jenna, Chloe, Brooke and Christine.

Jenna and Christine were the shippers, Chloe was the picture-taker and Brooke was the one who "totally called it".

Christine and Jenna were still squealing, while Brooke and Chloe started arguing about who they thought kissed the other.

"Umm, BUH-ROOKE, Michael TOOOTALLLYYYY kissed Jeremy! He's the gayer one!"

"Um, NOT TRUE! Jeremy kissed MICHAEL, HE has the bigger crush on Michael!!"

"OMG, NO!!"

Jeremy and Michael laughed at the two girls telling each other off about their OTP.

"UGGHHHHH, I LOVE YOU, CHLOE, BUT YOU'RE SO WRONG!!

But they didn't care about the girls.

All they needed... and wanted... was each other.

And if they could have that..

Then.. to them, at least..

That would be enough.

Exactly 666 words lmao