That Really Cute Customer.

Au where Michael works at a coffee shop and just casually flirts with one of the customers.

Just a normal day as a normal gay Starbucks worker.

With normal customers who are normal who look normal and--

HOLY SHIT HE'S CUTE.

A really cute guy just walked in.

And then Michael got caught staring.

He walked up to the counter (there was no line) and smiled at Michael.

Michael blushed.

"Uh.. hi! What can I get for you?" Michael said, attempting to keep his school.
EDIT: I JUST SAW THE TYPO AND IT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD AND SO I'M KEEPING IT

Since Jeremy (the customer) caught Michael staring, he decided to mess with him a bit.

"Hmmm.. vanilla bean cream Frappuchino anddd.. your name and number."

Michael started to write it down when he realized what Jeremy said.

"E-excuse me?"

Jeremy giggled. "You heard me."

"I-I'll come to your table when your drink is ready." Michael told Jeremy. Jeremy winked at him then sat down.

When he finished making the drink, he was about to write the name when he realized Jeremy never told him it.

He couldn't just leave it there and go ask his name.

So he comprimised.

Instead, he wrote "Cutie ♡" with his number under it.

He picked up the drink and walked over to Jeremy's table.

Jeremy handed him a piece of paper.

Michael unfolded it.

It said his number. WITH A HEART!!

Michael smiled at Jeremy.

Jeremy blew him a kiss and left.

Jeremy was there almost every day.

Michael always wrote bad pick-up lines on Jeremy's cup and Jeremy would do the same on his receipt.

Then one day, Michael found something else on the receipt. It read "Be my bf?" With two options to circle.

Michael smiled and drew a heart around "yes".

When Jeremy came in the next day, Michael slid the receipt across the counter to Jeremy.

Jeremy kissed Michael on the cheek, got up, and walked out.

"Noh omo" my ass