Chapter Ten

Sorry for the long wait!! Here you go!! Hope you like it! Vote! Sorry for errors! 

Ethan's POV

So they ended up keeping me for one extra night for some reason, I don't really know why and I didn't care. The doctor said that I didn't have to go to school again this year, he said with everything that I've been through, I deserve it and the principal is a good friend of his so he would understand. But Jacob has to go back to school tomorrow and it really sucked. We were cuddling on the sofa, the only thing that was giving the dark room light was a few candles and the TV, guess what we were watching, Titanic. 

Jacob was cuddled up into my side, wrapped up in a blanket with a box of tissues, he looked absolutely adorable. I had my arm around his shoulders, my leg up on the coffee table. I looked over at James who was cuddling with a teddy bear on the other side of the sofa, his and Jacob's butt against each other, everyone seemed comfortable. The upstairs hallway light turned on and Jacob's Mom called out, "boys! You better be going to bed soon!" 

"I know I know, we will! Good night!" Jacob said back. The light turned off and it was silent up there again. "Hey babe?" Jacob asked. I looked at him. "I love you," he said, smiling. I smiled back.

"I love you too," I said, leaning down and kissing him. 

"Hey! Ew! I'm trying to watch a movie here! I don't need to see and/or hear that," James said. Jacob flipped him off and James licked his finger. 

"Did you just lick my finger?!" Jacob asked, pulling away from our kiss to look at James, who nodded and bursted into laughter. I just chuckled and put my hand on the right side of Jacob's face, turning him back to me and pecked his lips. Even through the dim lighting, I could tell Jacob was blushing. 

"Alright, I've seen enough. I'm going to bed, good night," James said, standing up.

"Good night," I said, nodding at him.

"Wait, don't go without giving me a hug," Jacob said, opening his arms. James just chuckled and leaned down, giving Jacob a hug, then walking upstairs.

"You're adorable," I said, smiling. 

"And you're beautiful," he said, kissing my cheek and looking at the TV again. He cuddled into my side, hiding his face in the blanket, "I don't like this part." I just chuckled a bit and rubbed his arm. 

Jacob's POV

In the morning I woke up, and freaked out for a second because I didn't realize who was laying next to me until his finger moved, rubbing the bare skin on my thigh, and my heart warmed up, I remembered about the surgery and took a deep breath. I started getting up and as soon as I got off the bed, Ethan rolled over to my side and cuddled with my pillow. I smiled and took a step, but always fell because of his crutches, I put them back where they were, and walked to the bathroom, turning the shower on, slipped my underwear off, and stepped inside. 

I stood there for a bit, letting the water run over my body, before I grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair, then cleaned my body. After that, I just stood there again. I heard something at the door. I looked through the glass door, looking at the door and it opened, it was Ethan and he had a bag over his cast, coming into the bathroom. I opened the glass door, "what are you going babe?" I asked, walking out, helping him in. 

"I want to take a shower with you," he said, looking at me. 

"Babe, you can barely stand up without your crutches," I said, sitting him down on the toilet, closing the door because the breeze was cold on my wet naked body.

"I don't care, I want to take a shower with you," he said.

"Um, can you at least wait till after school? I'll figure something so you can, ok?" I asked, he sighed and nodded, frowning. "I love you," I said, kissing him. "Now, let me help you back into bed, ok?" I asked grabbing the bath robe from the off the door and slipping it on, then going back over to Ethan back to my bedroom I helped him onto my bed and took the bag off his cast.