Chapter Thirteen

The first part of this chapter is a filler, so nothing big really happens. And then there will be a time laps and it will be a couple weeks later, but I'll mark when that happens. Ok, hope you like it :)

Jacob's POV

I was lying in my bed, sobbing, feeling heart broken. It was 8 o'clock in the morning and James was sleeping beside me, and I'm trying my hardest not to wake him up. I let out one loud sob and he opened his eyes slowly, looking at me, then moving closer to me, there weren't one inch on our side that weren't touching each other. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me even closer, which wasn't really possible, but it seemed like he did. "Shhh," he said, squeezing my side softly. I covered my eyes and tried to stop crying, but I couldn't. I was to heart broken. I didn't sleep that much last night, I kept walking up sobbing. 

"I... I can't," I said, choking on my tears.

"Shhh, don't even try to talk, it just makes things worse," he said, looking at me. I nodded and stopped talking, but the sobbing continued. 

Ethan's POV

I woke on a sofa, for a second I forgot where I was, so I started freaking out until I realized I was on Gabe's sofa. Then everything came back to me, Jacob broke up with me... The tears begin to fall from my eyes before I thought about crying. I wanted him back so bad... I want to hold him in my arms... My mind goes back to our shower and how much love he was giving me... He was giving me his body... and now I don't have him at all...

I guess I made a loud noise or something because Gabe walked out of his bedroom and came over to me, sitting on the ground by the sofa and looking at me. He looked like he's been crying. "I'm so sorry, Ethan," he said, "it's all my fault that this happen... I shouldn't have gotten drunk... I'm so so so sorry." He said, tears running down his cheeks. I just looked at him, I didn't know what to say. It was his fault that this happen, but I felt so bad for him. 

"Gabe," I said, "it's alright, stop crying, please."

"I... I... I can't," he said, more tears coming down. I tried to move but the pain from my leg shot through me and I lay my head back and almost screamed. "Don't try to move, please, I should have gave you my bed or something, as soon as I put you on this I knew I shouldn't have, but I didn't want to move you again." I nodded. "Actually, lets try to get you on my bed. Zac is sleeping but there's room for you," he said, standing up and helping me up, walking me to his bedroom, my arm around his shoulder, holding me up. He helped me lay down next to Zac and then he laid down next to me, hugging me, "I'm sorry..." 

~~~

Three weeks later

Jacob's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Ethan and I have broken up, and I haven't been taking it well. And the fact that I don't know if Ethan is taking it well kills me... It makes it worse. What if he got over it... What if he has another boyfriend... I have to check his Facebook... I grabbed my phone but Sarah took it from me, "no, Jacob, you've already checked about a billion times already. I promise nothing has changed." 

I looked at her and tears started come down again. Ever since that day I've been going over to Sarah's a lot, sometimes I wouldn't even come home until I knew my mom was asleep. I can tell it breaks her heart seeing me like this... I just didn't want to put her through that. Sarah sighed and hugged me, running her fingers through my hair. My phone went off and I tried to grab it but Sarah wouldn't let me. She looked at it and read what it said, "who is it?" I asked, hoping it was Ethan.

"It's Gabe, he wants you to forgive him," she said, rolling her eyes. She knew that I could never forgive him, and I even think she wanted to kill him herself. She responded, I looked at her and she read out loud what she was saying, "Hi Gabe, this is Sarah. Jacob is not talking to you anymore and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to. Mkai? Mkai. Bye."

"No don't say that... I don't want to hurt him..." I said. I didn't. Even though he caused this I still didn't want to hurt him...

"Too late, already sent it," she said, putting my phone down. I sighed and laid down on her bed. A couple minutes later I fell asleep. 

Ethan's POV

I've moved into Zac's house, I would have moved into Gabe's but I was kind of scared of his parents. Zac's parents gave me the guest room to sleep in, and Zac hangs out with me and watches TV all day, since school was over with. Sometimes Gabe would come over and they would try not to cuddle with each other because they think it will make me feel worse but nothing can make me feel any worse. I lost my baby... My phone went off and I went to grab it, but Zac grabbed before I did, "nope," he said. He hasn't let me touch my phone in a long time, whenever he leaves the room he would take it with him. I don't know why, it's my phone. "It's Kierra," he said, "she asked how you're doing." He started to type and I looked at my phone but he moved. 

"Why won't you let me see my phone?" I asked.

"Because it's not going to help you at all. Trust me, if I let you have your phone you're going to try to call Jacob and I know for sure he's not ready to talk to you so you will get mad and try to call him again and when he doesn't answer you're going to make it worse. It's just best if you don't have it."

"I pay for it, it's mine, I want it," I said.

"No." Just then Gabe walked in, tears in his eyes.

Zac's POV

"What's wrong ba- Gabe?" I asked, not wanting to call him baby in front Ethan. I got off the bed, holding Ethan's phone, and walking to my crying boyfriend. He pulled me out into the hallway and closed the door. 

"I tried to text Jacob and ask if he would forgive me and Sarah responded and said he didn't want to talk to me..." he said, sobbing. 

I sighed, "give me your phone," I put my hand out.

He looked at me and said, "what? No. It's my phone."

"Babe, give me your phone," I said again. He sighed and handed it over. I put it in my pocket and pulled him to me, putting my arms around his neck. "Jacob will be fine, he'll get through this. They both will," I said, kissing him.

He looked at me and asked, "promise?" 

"I promise," I said, kissing him again.