Chapter Sixteen

Jacob's POV

I stood there at the door, staring at Ethan. I couldn't take my eyes off him and it seemed like he couldn't either. I didn't know what to do, what to say, what to think. I haven't seen him or spoken to him since the next we broke up, and I could tell he missed me as much as I missed him. I didn't realize what I was doing until I was already on Ethan's lap and our lips togther. It seemed like forever until my mom cleared their throat and we parted, looking at my mom, and she looked at Zac, "yeah, I think they were ready. Lets give them their alone time," she said. Zac and Gabe nodded and left, leaving us alone.

Ethan looked at me, "I'm sorry..."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, I know you had nothing to do with it, I should be the one that is sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like I did..." I said, looking down, a tear falling. He wiped it away, my head leaning into his touch.

"Stop it," he said, making me look up at him, "we both did something that we wished we wouldn't have."

"No... you didn't do anything."

"Yes. I did," he said, sighing.

"What?" I asked, looking at him.

"I let you go... I should have stayed..." He said, "I missed you."

"I missed you to..." I said. He leaned in and connceted our lips again, and it felt like the first time we kissed. I went back to our first kiss... I just took a shower and I was about to take my towel off when Ethan walked in... Him still looking like he did before the sugrey. He told me that he was going to take a shower and then we will leave and pulled his pants down. My heart jumped and I was trying my hardest not to watch him walk into the showers. Once he started I quielty went to and pecked around the corner at his muscler naked body under the water. He turned around and I moved and went back to my locker. He came out and walked to me and said that he had something to tell me and that's when he kissed me.

He made me snap out of the flashback by taking my shirt off and running his fingers down my abs that was starting to deform because I haven't really done a lot to keep them, "your body is so beatiful."

I chuckled a little, "thank you."

He looked back up at me, "but you need start starting on getting these abs back again."

"Oh shut up, you shouldn't be the one who is talking, Mr. Brokenleg, lets see what you got under your shirt."

"No no no," he said, holding down his shirt.

"That's what I thought," I said, chuckling. He just smirked and kissed me again. "Hey Ethan?"

"Yeah?" He asked, looking at me.

"Come back home?" I asked, hoping he is going to say yes. He smiled and nodded.

"About time you asked," he said, chuckling at my shocked face and kissed me. We sat there, kissing each other, when the door opened, first slowly and then all the way.

"Lets see, how did it go again? Oh yeah, I'm sorry to ruin this moment you guys are having but if you don't stop trying to see who can swallow each other first I will cut both of your dicks off and shove them up each others asses," Gabe said, standing in the door way, smirking. "Glad you two made out- I mean up."

"Oh shut up," Ethan said. I flipped him off and went back to kissing Ethan. Gabe chuckled and walked to the bed, laying next to us. We cut the kiss and looked at him.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"No, you guys can stay," he said, turning to TV on.

"Gabe," Zac said, coming into the room and standing a few feet from the bed, "let them catch up on things.

"But I want to watch my movie and it's in here," Gabe said, looking at Zac.

"Then take it out and bring it into my room," Zac said. Gabe shook his head.

"I'm too lazy," he said, turning his movie on. Zac stood in front of the TV with his arms crossed.

"Babe, my room, now."

"What do I get out of it?" Gabe asked. I looked at Zac and he looked back at me, then at Gabe again.

"Just go to my room," he said. Gabe sighed and got up, went to the DVD player, took his DVD out, and walked out. "Sorry 'bout that," Zac said, walking out and closing the door. Ethan chuckled.

"I know what those two are going to be doing," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"Because I've lived here long enough to know," he said, smirking and pulling me into a kiss.

~~~

Hey guys! So I know this chapter is a little short but I didn't really have anything else I wanted to put into this chapter. But guess what!!! I already have the trailer for the last book done and ready to be uploaded! Sooooooo if you guys want to see it, this chapter has to have FIVE likes. That's not that hard is it? Only five! and then I'll post the link in it's own page and I'll put it on every chapter leading up to the end of this book. So vote!