Chapter Fifteen

Jacob's POV

I haven't really gotten out of bed all day long, Sarah and her family went camping so I couldn't go over there and I can tell I'm worrying my mom. She would check on me every ten minutes. I hate that the fact that I'm hurt hurts her... But I can't really help it... Even though it's been a month since Ethan and I broke up, it still hurts. Sarah has let me have my phone now and I keep trying to call Ethan but it would either go to voice mail our Zac would answer. Whenever that happens I hang up before he can say anything, I didn't want to talk to him. I grabbed my phone and dialed Ethan's number, putting it up to my ear. I was sent straight to voice mail, his phone must be off or something. I sighed and put it back onto the bedside, listened for a second to see if my mom was coming, and then burst into tears.

Mary's (Jacob's Mom) POV

I stood beside Jacob's door, my back on the wall. The sound of sobs sounded out of his room. I slowly brought one of my hands up to my mouth, he other holding my stomach. My baby is crying... My baby is heart broken and I can't do anything to help him other then be there for him when he asks... Tears started to fill my eyes while I listened to Jacob's sobs, I can't stand hearing him cry... I slowly put my hand onto the door knob and opened the door, he was sitting up in his bed, his back on the head board, hugging his knees, his forehead on his knees. "Sweetie..." I said, softly.

He looked up at me, his face was all red, the reddest point being his nose, fresh tears falling down his cheeks, "I want him back..." He said, choking on the word back and put his forehead on his knees again. I walked to his bed and sat down, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I know, and truthfully I feel like he does too," I said, smiling when he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked, snuffling.

"Yes. I think you two should talk," I said.

"I already tried... I've been trying to call him. But he either doesn't answer or Zac answers and I don't want to talk to him."

"Well... Lets go to him," I said, smiling a little at his confused look, "he's living with Zac right? Lets go," I said, standing up.

"O-ok..." He said, standing up, then he hugged me, "I love you mom."

"I love you too, sweetie, now lets go get your man back," I said, smiling. We got into my car and I drove to Zac's house, pulling into his driveway. I looked over at Jacob would was staring at the house. "My you should stay here for a second," I said, he nodded and I got out, walking to the door and ringing the door bell. Zac opened the door, and once he did he looked at me, then to Jacob who was sitting in the car. "Hi Zac."

"Um, hi Mary," he said, waving at Jacob, "may I help you?" 

"Jacob would like to speak to Ethan."

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" 

"Why wouldn't it be? Jacob wants him back, and I'm willing to bet Ethan wants the same," I said. He nodded.

"But I don't think it's the right ti-"

"Look. I understand where you're coming from, and no offence, but I'm an adult and I have had my experience in this type of stuff, and I highly feel like this is the perfect time."

"Alright... Well... He's upstairs," he said.

"Alright," I said, turning to look at Jacob, held up one finger to tell him to hold on for a second, and walked upstairs and Zac opened the door for me. I walked into the room, and Ethan was laying on the bed, watching TV. He looked over to me and there was a look of worry. "Hi Ethan," I said, sitting on the bed beside him.

"Is everything ok? Is Jacob ok? Oh god please tell me he's ok... I wanted to talk to him so bad but Zac wouldn't let me..." he said. I turned to face Zac, he shrugged, and I looked back to Ethan.

"He's alright, sorta. In a way," I said. 

"What do you mean in a way? What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Well, he's heart broken," I said. He nodded, his face becoming very sad. 

"I'm sorry..." he said, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"No no no, it's ok, don't cry please," I said, smiling softly. "He is in the car, he would like to speak to you. Is that alright?" 

"Of course!" He said, sitting up slowly, trying not to move his leg to much.

"Oh and how is your leg doing?" I asked. 

"It's doing good, the doctor said that I can take the cast off in a few months, really looking forward to it..." he said, looking down at his leg.

"That's good. Alright, I'm going to go get Jacob, I'll be back," I said, standing up. 

Jacob's POV

I sat in the car, looking at the front door, waiting for it to open. Tears started to fall, why was it taking so long? Just then my mom came out, coming to my door and opening it, "come on, he's ready."

"Alright..." I said, getting out and she closed the door. We slowly walked to the door, she opened it for me, and lead me up to a bedroom door. I stopped in front of it, stopped her hand from going to the handle. 

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I-I don't know..." I said, swallowing down the lump in my throat.

"Come on..." She said, putting her hand on the door knob, opening the door. Once the door opened, Ethan and I locked eyes. A gasp leaving my mouth.

~~~

Hey guys! So this chapter is kind of a little filler! And it answers the question in the trailer, "Will Sarah and Kierra be able to get them back together?" Nope! Well, they were but Jacob's mom got them in the same house before them! I hope you guys liked it!