Chapter Twelve

Hey guys! Just warning you this chapter is a bit sad... I almost cried writing it... I would have done more but I was trying NOT to cry. I hope you like it... 

Jacob's POV

I just helped Ethan lay back down, his hair still wet from our shower, when my mom walked in. "Hey Jacob, can I talk to you downstairs please?" she asked.

"Yeah, give me a sec," I said, smiling at her as she nodded and walked out, closing the door. I looked at Ethan and smiled, leaning down and kissing him on the lips. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard, not letting me leave. "Babe, my mom wants to talk to me."

"So? I want to kiss my boyfriend," he said, kissing me again.

"You already did. You just had sex in the shower with your boyfriend, I think you can survive for five minutes," I said, chuckling, as I stood up and walked out the door, going downstairs. Once I got downstairs, I saw Gabe standing by the TV, arms crossed, tears in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I said, walking to him and hugging him.

"Um..." Gabe tried to say, but he couldn't make it out. 

"Jacob, why don't you talk a seat? Gabe has something he would like to tell you," my mom said, smiling a bit while pointing to the sofa. I nodded and sat down, looking up at them.

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Um... Promise me you wont hate me..." Gabe said, choking a bit on his tears.

"Why would I hate you? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Um..." He looked at my mom, "I can't say it..." 

I looked at my mom, hoping she would tell me. "You need to, sweetie. It's alright. He'll understand, go on."

"Can someone please just tell me what's wrong?" I asked, looking at Gabe, then at my mom, then at Gabe again.

"Alright... Here it goes... The night before prom, I got drunk... really drunk," he said, sobbing once he said that. "Zac came over and put me in the bath, and Ethan called him and asked if Zac could help him with the corsages. Zac told him that he was at my house, so Ethan came over." 

"Ok? Why are you telling me this?" This sounds familiar... 

"And, um... when he got there, I came out of the bathroom... and I... um..." He started to say but I stopped him, standing up.

"YOU KISSED HIM?!" I yelled.

"Jacob, sweetie, sit back do-"

"NO MOTHER!" I said, going to Gabe, "YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" I yelled, running upstairs.

"Jacob!" My mom yelled, running up, following me. I slammed my door open, Ethan jumped.

"Hey ba-"

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked, looking at me.

"GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! WE'RE DONE!" I yelled, running to my closet, locking the door when I got inside, and fell to the ground, sobbing. 

Someone tried to open the door, "Jacob, open the door." My mom said. 

"No! I'm not coming out until they both are gone! I never want to see them ag-" I couldn't finish the sentence. I started to choke on my tears. 

"Jacob please..." I heard Ethan say. It sounded like he was crying, but I didn't care. 

"No. Leave."