Chapter 4: You Anger One........

Sabine's POV

Sarah has been awfully silent since she "tripped." I sort of don't believe her, though. I mean, she was just standing there and suddenly, she collapsed. Maybe I didn't see the full thing, but I don't believe she "just tripped."

Saw Gerrara went back up to the passenger's seat next to whoever the pilot was.

Suddenly, Ezra and Sarah both collapsed at the same time. Sarah quickly got up.

But, Ezra did not.

I ran over to him.

He was just sitting there, breathing quickly and lightly. "Kanan... or Sarah, they.... who...."

"What wrong? What happened?" I asked him.

He turned his head and look behind me with wide eyes. I turned around.

He was looking at Sarah.

She was sitting in the corner. For a split second, it looked like she was twitching.

Or my eyes were just imagining things.

I turned back to him. "Ezra, what's wrong?"

He motioned me to come closer. He whispered in my ear, "I think Sarah turned to the Dark Side."

"What do you--?" I said at a normal volume.

"Shh." He quickly interrupted. He looked back at Sarah, then to me and whispered, "It's either Sarah or Kanan, but one of them turned evil just now. I felt it. I felt them leave."

I didn't quite understand that part, but I didn't have time to ask what it meant. Sarah walked towards us. She asked Ezra, "You okay?"

But, it didn't really sound like her. It was more raspy with the added chill factor of calm.

"Y-yeah," Ezra quickly answered, "yeah, I'm okay."

Sarah nodded and turned to me. "I'm fine." I responded.

She stood up and walked back to the corner and sat down.

I turned back to Ezra. "Yeah, I think she's turned. But, does everyone have their voice change, too? It didn't sound like her at all."

"Yeah, you're right." Ezra answered.

"So, what do we do? We can't just go up to her and ask, 'Hey, are you evil Sarah because if you are, sorry, but we need you to leave.'"

"I don't know. What if we hurt her? What if it hurts her?"

I could tell he was worried because I had never seen it before. He was always brave, even in the face of almost death.

But, I understand his fear.

Especially with all of this Prophecy thing going on. One shall die by the other's hand. Their death will be the death of the killer. Neither can live if the other is dead.

It makes me sick just thinking about it. They would never hurt each other. They were the two most-bonded people I've ever met. They would never hurt each other.....

Right?

Sarah's POV.................... well.......................... Sarah's/Evil Sarah's Mind.....POV...... oh well!

Bold text= Evil Sarah

Italicized= Good Sarah

Bold & Italicized= Action in brain

Finally, I reign supreme.

I have full power.

I AM FREE!!!

N-n-no... uhhh...

Ha. Still trying to fight? I'm impressed..... well, not really. I need you dead.

(Uses Force to shock Good Sarah)

Aaaahhhhh!!!!!

Hahaha! You thought you could return? Never!

I.... won't let you.... *gasp*.... hurt them!

(Good Sarah uses Force to twist Evil Sarah's mind)

NNNOOOOOO!!!! AAAHHH!!!!

Sarah's POV

I gasped. I was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I "looked" around. I was in the same corner I was in when I blacked out.

Sabine and Ezra were in the opposite corner. Ezra was laying down.

Did I hurt him? What happened when I was subdued to the Dark Side?

Ezra's POV

I felt her. She came back. Sarah was back with us?

I looked over at Sarah. She was sitting up, and her hand was on her forehead in a way that looked like she was waking up. Sabine got up and walked over to her.

"You alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Are you good?"

Sabine nodded. Sarah breathed a sigh of relief.

Her face faced me. "What happened to Ezra?" Sarah asked Sabine.

Sabine turned to me. I slightly shrugged. What was she supposed to tell her? She had turned and I felt it? I fainted?

Sabine turned back to Sarah and told her, "He just sat down. We aren't at wherever we are supposed to go yet."

"Oh, okay. Thanks." Sarah responded.

Sabine came back to me. She whispered, "Do you think she knows she turned?"

I answered, "I don't know. I don't know."

Hello, again! Since it was WAY too long since I posted anything, I posted two chapters this week. Mind blown!!!💥

Anyways, have a great weekend!

~MarvelRebel27