.i

—CHAPTER 1—
THE DEMOGORGON

November 6, 1983 Judith Edwards•

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

November 6, 1983
Judith Edwards

     "Something's coming, something is ready for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here." The raven haired boy teased his friends, while playing the game very intelligently.

"What is it?" Will Byers asked Mike, impatiently.

"What if it's the demogorgon? Oh Jesus, we're so screwed if its the demogorgon!" The small brunette, Judith, grabbed her forehead and shook it, preparing for the worst to come.

"It's not the demogorgon!" Lucas assured Judith, quite bothered by her worries. Instead of replying, Judith had sent him a stare that is only given while she plays this game.

"An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Micheal yelled as Lucas smiled sheepishly and mouthed 'told ya'.

"Troglodytes?" Dustin, the curly haired toothless boy chuckled.

"Wait a minute did you hear that? That...that sound? Boom..boom.. boom! That didn't come from the troglodytes, no it came from something else." Mike paused at the suspense he enjoyed watching his friends be in pain for. Unlike the rest, Lucas was already knowing what was going on, and rolled his eyes. "The demogorgon!"

"We're in deep shit." Dustin sighed and banged his hands on the table.

"Will, your action!" Mike yelled from across the table, which made him look up instantly.

"I don't know.." Will groaned and looked down at his choices.

"Fireball him!" Lucas yelled in excitement and tries to high five Judith who rejected it, since she knew the possible out come.

"I'd have to roll a thirteen or higher!" Will yelled back at Lucas, and he used plenty of hand movements, which he does when he is stressed over something.

"Too risky, cast a protection spell." Judith told Will, siding with safety.

"Come on, don't be a pussy! Fireball him!" Lucas clapped.

"Cast protection." Dustin joined in, as the two boys shouted back and forth. Instead of paying attention, Judith turned to Mike who was smiling deviously at the situation. That jerk, she thought.

"The demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps towards you. Boom!" Mike yells.

"Fireball him!" Lucas pleased to Will, who just wanted to please everybody.

"Another stomp, boom!"

"Cast protection!" Dustin yelled back, ignoring the warning the four were getting from the demogorgon.

HEY JUDE. (stranger things)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें