Chapter 16:)

ASHTON POV

"What Plan?" I almost choked on my mouth full of chocolate milk. The party of milky goodness tasted instantly sour as the sound of Baileys voice met my ears. How much had she heard?

My brain began running into over drive. I couldn't develop a strong thought of anything. My brain felt like mush as Mikaela's hopeless stare drilled into my face. I had nothing. I could feel the silence between us start to feel awkward. I was relieved when Calum began to speak....

"Well as you might know I've had a minuet crush on Claudia for a while now and these guys where helping me work something out..." Calum pointed to each of us in turn as we nodded our heads to continue the lie. I was mentally applauding Calum for his sudden stroke of genius as I took another long sip if chocolate milk from the carton. God bless that kids brain.

Bailey's face relaxed and the glint of growing suspicion left her eyes as she became satisfied with the response.

"Oh ok." She sighed sounding almost disappointed as she pulled a chair up to the left of Mikaela's.

END POV

BAILEY POV

I could have sworn they where talking about me. I thought to myself as I dragged a chair up to sit next to Mikaela. Must have been hearing things...... I placed the basketball i was holding onto the ground, squeezing the ball between my feet to stop it from rolling away. Mikaela still had several pieces of carrot sitting on her lunch tray so I took it upon myself to eat them without asking. She didn't seem to notice. She was busy eating something else out of a plastic zip lock bag.

Conversation had started up again at the table most of the words exchanged where in regard to Mikaela's party that I had no interest in. I had begun to zone out, staring into empty space when a plastic bag was shoved under my nose.

" Vita wheat?" Mikaela asked pressing the bag beneath my nose.

"I'm not hungry anymore." She shrugged stuffing the bag into my empty hand.

"Sure." I smiled plopping one of the surprisingly tasty crackers into my mouth. The crunching sound of my chewing drowned out my thoughts as my mind once again drifted away....

-----------------Saturday-------

LUKE POV

I was on the phone to Ashton lying on my bed in nothing more than a pair of baggy track suit pants.

"But I can't be bothered going to a party tonight..." I groaned rolling over to check the time on my clock.

The blinking numbers read 5:45pm. I'd been in my room being a sloth for more than 3/4 of the day. That sounds bad I know but I just wanted to isolate myself for a while. Take some time to think. Outside was beginning to grow dark and the orange glow of street lamps illuminated the darkness outside my window.

"Come on man stop being a hermit and come and have some fun!!" Ashton whined at me through the phone.

I could practically picture the pleading expression engraved onto his face. This was the third time he had called me this afternoon asking me to go to Mikaela's Halloween party and every time I'd said no.

I was getting tied of being harassed so I gave in.

"Fine. " I groaned as I rolled off my messy, unmade bed. My legs groaned and my head spun due to the sudden movement.

A yell of happiness sounded from the other end of the phone. Ashton was screaming like a teenage girl who had just met her dream boy for the first time. The sound was high pitched and annoying making me wince and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Dress code?" I groaned through the line to a much to excited Ashton. As I slowly opened the door to my closet.

"The usual." He replied before continuing..

"I guess I'll see you later then. 7:30 at my place. I'll take you there." I could hear the grin in his voice. Ashton sounded way to excited and I was beginning to feel suspicious.

"Ok, byeeee." I muttered before hanging up the phone and chucking it onto my messy bed. The outline of my body was still moulded into the sheets. It looked pretty cool and creepy at the same time. I sighed, running my fingers through my messy, greasy hair.

I guess it was party time.....

------A/N

Weeeeeeee party timee!!!!

It would bean a lot for you to check out my new Ashton fanfic!! Pleeeeeease please I'll give you a cookie!!! I'm amazed at 1.3k reads thank you so so so much love everyone!!! Keep doin what your doin!!

Oh and check out my originals... Plz?! I'll give you two cookies!!!

Vote comment and all that jazz!!!

Thx

BriXx