Chapter 41:)

"Remind me to knock on all closed doors, I don't want to walk in on you and Luke sucking face." Mikaela sniggered, I shoved her lightly in the side, which caused a high pitched giggle to escape her mouth.

"Well, I've already walked in on you and Ash, so don't get me started." I bit back laughing.

Mikaela just rolled her eyes, scuffing the toe of her vans into the concrete awkwardly.

"Yeah, well......" She flustered, failing to come up with a reasonable excuse, her cheeks growing red from embarrassment.

"We have arrived at our destination." Ashton called in a GPS voice from his position at the front of our little group.

I followed Ashton up his garden path, listening to the conversations around me. Luke was talking about the NBA games, which I understood, but I didn't want to contribute.

"Bailey, I'm so depressed!!" Lizzie, groaned as she stomped her way towards Mikaela and myself.

"Why have they got to leave!!" Claudia added, dropping her head in visible disappointment.

"I know..." I trailed off as we followed Ashton into his house.

Ashton's house was on the larger side. The outside was made of brick and large wooden pillars rose up on either side of the front door. Well manicured bushes lined the front, tiled porch.

Once over the threshold my eyes fell upon an open, welcoming space. A large formal room was on the left hand side, a large mahogany table sat in the centre with soft looking chairs lining the edges. The room to my right was, what I assume, to be a games room. There was a small, indoor basketball hoop hanging on the wall and a table tennis table was positioned in the middle.

"This way!!" Calum yelled from up ahead as he disappeared down a flight of stairs further down into the house. Happy chatter and the thudding of footsteps lead the way down the illuminated stairs.

The stairs then opened up, revealing a large multi-purpose room. There was a large TV mounted on the far most, black painted wall. The couches had been pushed back to expose the charcoal carpet. Three double bed blow up mattresses where laid out in the space, a bunch of pillows and blankets lying haberdashery on the floor.

"Welcome friends!!" Ashton exclaimed as he jumped onto the couch, failing horribly as he rolled onto the floor hitting his head.

"Owwwwwwwww." He groaned as we all burst out laughing. I followed the lead of everyone else, dumping my Sportsgirl duffle bag in the corner of the room.

"This is going to be radical!!" I exclaimed, running and jumping onto Luke's back. The impact took him by surprise, but he quickly righted himself as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

A chorus of "Yeahs" and whoops circled the room as we all claimed our sleeping spots. I grabbed the left most spot on the left most bed, placing my pillow at the head, making my mark. Luke had a smug look on his face as he placed his black pillow right next to mine. A small smile tugged at my lips at the thought of lying beside him.....

"Everyone close your eyes!!" Calum yelled, slamming his hands on the couch. The soft chatter stopped instantly.

"I have a surprise!!!" He added, standing up, rocking back and forth on his heels, hands jammed firmly in his pockets.

Claudia gave him a puzzled look and Ashton was beyond confused.

"Do it!!" Calum exclaimed, pointing a finger in our direction. I slowly lowered my eyes along with everyone else.

I could hear a door open, a draw slide and the sound of a Wii turning on, then........

"Nooooo!!!" We all groaned collectively as the, all to familiar, Just Dance intro song rang through the bass speakers lying about the room.