Chapter 42:)

"I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia, Forget about the stupid little things....." -Amnesia 

BAILEY POV

I blinked my eyes, still staring out of the window. Watching the stretch of sky where the plane carrying the 4 boys had once been. It felt weird to know that they'd gone. I watched the busy crew and planes coming and going, not knowing what to think. I felt my eye brows furrow together in frustration.

"Come on Bai, it's time to go..." Mik said from behind me as she came and gave me hug. Her words registered with my brain and the realisation of how how pathetic I must've looked washed over me.

"Yeah ok." I said, turning away from the glass window to face the small group of girls behind me. I managed a small smile as I began walking back in the direction we'd come. Lizzie and Claudia filled the silence between us, even though I wasn't listening it made it feel as though we weren't to upset. I was walking with my head down, eyes firmly settled on the white, tiled ground. I wasn't crying or devastated. Just quiet, something that wasn't a crime.

"Why did they have to leave." I muttered quietly so only Mik could hear, I rested my head on her shoulder as we walked out of the terminal.

"Because it's an amazing opportunity." She replied, giving me a weak smile. I could see the light sheen of moisture covering her eyes. I could tell we where both holding back tears, saving them for when we where out of the public's prying eye.

The warm summer wind messed up my hair as we walked across the road towards the place where we had arranged to meet Mik's mum. I could practically feel the heat of the bitchamen soaking through the thin rubber soles of my thongs as we walked across the crossing and into the multi level car park.

"So what's happening with you and Calum?" I asked Claudia, turning to walk backwards so I could face her. A small smile tugged at her lips, but her eyes held an emotion I wasn't quite aware of.

"We've decided we're going to just be really good friends." She smiled, looking sideways at Lizzie as if for verification.

Lizzie nodded, then Claudia continued.

"We don't want the pressure of maintaing a long term relationship. We'd rather end it on good terms." She said, as if reciting her response from a book.

"What about you?" She asked nodding her head in my direction, as we stopped and waited for Mik's mum's silver car to roll around the corner.

"Ummmmmm..." I trailed off. Her question made me come to the realisation that I hadn't actually discussed the matter with my main man Lucas. I was fumbling for a response when Mikaela saved the day,

"Mum's here!!" She yelled, cutting me off. I shot her a thankful look which she picked up on instantly. We had this way of communicating without needing to say anything. I was glad she understood. It was convent though that our lift had in fact just pulled into the pick up zone in front of us. It couldn't have been better timed if we'd tried.

END POV

LUKE POV

You see the down side of seating in economy is the amount of leg room. I understand I've complained about this before, but I just don't understand why, in this day and age no one has done anything to fix it. I groaned at the sight before me as I slipped into the row with Ashton and Calum. Michael had decided to take the one aisle seat by himself without even needing to be forced. Did he not like us or something?

"This is going to be fun!! Second time in what, like two months or something?" Ashton groaned as he slipped his back pack under the seat in front of him as the flight attendant had instructed. Like we didn't know already.