Chapter 29:)

"Ever since the day that we met,

I couldn't get you of my head.

There was always something about you."

Too Late ~5SOS

BAILEY POV

I was laughing to myself as I ran back down the hall towards the others. I can't believe what I just saw, it was both incredibly sickening and cute at the same time.

"What's taking them so long?" Luke asked as I walked through the entry to the lounge.

"Well, it was getting heated...." I snickered as I threw myself into the plush couch beside Luke who instantly wrapped his arms around my middle in a tight hug.

"YES ASH GO FOR SECOND BASE!!!" Calum screamed from his position on the couch next Claudia. His sudden out burst echoing around the house, scaring Claudia for the second time today.

"Shut up Calum you dick." Ashton's reply echoed from down the hall.

Everyone erupted into peels of laughter as Mikaela and Ashton appeared in the door way, hand in hand. It was more then blatantly obvious something had happened. Ashton's hair was messier then usual and his glasses where a little to far down his nose. Not to mention his bandana, the red and white material was hanging around his neck like a necklace. Mikaela was blushing furiously, paying close attention to the beige carpet at her feet.

An awkward silence fell over our little group as the laughter died off, clearly Ashton didn't find our little joke amusing. I didn't know what anyone else was thinking, I know myself personally was having trouble deciding if Ashton was angry, upset or embarrassed. The glint behind his hazel coloured eyes where hard to distinguish. The mood that hung in the room was hard to calculate and from the puzzled expression furrowing Luke's forehead he was feeling the same way.

"Well.......we chose Mean Girls." Calum's voice shattered the silence that was beginning to grow beyond uncomfortable.

"Cool!!" Ashton yelled excitedly, taking us all by surprise. I was now feeling very confused. What was even going on?!

"We ordered one Meat lovers, Margarita, Hawaiian and Aussie." Ashton said as he pushed his glasses up onto the correct spot on his face, walking over to sit on the floor between the two couches that where both taken.

"Why don't we set up for tonight and get mattresses and stuff so when the pizza arrives we can just crash?" Luke suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Michael yawned as he stretched his arms, cracking his back and fingers.

I had no idea how we where all going to fit in this room. It wasn't small but it wasn't particularly big either. Especially when you have four teenage boys exceeding 6 foot and two teenage girls not far from it. Claudia and Lizzie weren't really a problem considering they where both quite vertically challenged. However, that was still eight people, it was going to get squishy.

"Well, Ash, Cal and Mikey come with me we'll get the pillows, and mattresses and stuff. Bai, Mik, Claudia and Lizzie if you could just push the couches into a line here." Luke trailed off as he turned to gesture towards the entry way of the lounge.

"Yup." I replied, popping the "p".

"Sweet." Calum grinned as he disappeared down the hall following the other three.

I took this opportunity without the boys around to try and squeeze something out of Mikaela about her and Ashton. I really only has seen them together once before and that was when I walked in on them making out at her party.