Chapter 22:)

A/N

Ok this chapter will do a few POV swaps just to warn everyone!!!! It's gonna get a whole lotta cuteness!!!!

-----------

BAILEY POV

I ran into the dark room, smoke and the smell of sweat overwhelming me. Flashing red and blue lights danced across my vision as I ran into the maze of light. My world turned into a maze of strobe lights and dodgy plastic obstacles.

"Girls, follow me!!!!" I yelled as I continued to run into the room. I grasped the small, plastic gun tightly in-between my fingers as I ran taking a sharp left. I could hear 4 pairs of feet behind me. Wait four pairs? Who else was there? I stopped running and whirled around, gun raised.

"Oi!!!" Mikaela yelled as her glasses where nocked off her face by my gun.

"Sorry mate." I laughed sheepishly, bending over to pick her glasses up off the spongy ground.

"How many fingers?" I teased, holding her glasses in one hand, holding up three fingers up with the other. Letting my gun dangle down beside my leg.

"Piss off." She groaned as she snatched her glasses out of my hand.

I laughed as she pouted angrily at me.

"Stef's here!!!" Lizzie said as she came running up closer to us. "She just arrived."

Sure enough Stef came running up behind Lizzie, a huge grin on her face.

"Late." I yelled shaking my head, pointing the gun at her face making her go cross eyed.

"Sorry." She laughed as she slapped the gun away from her face.

"Right, planning time." I said as I sat down on the ground. We had roughly 5 minutes before the game started to formulate a plan of attack.

The other girls huddled in a ring around me, excited looks plastered on their faces.

"I vote we split up. Lizzie you're going after Michael, Claudia Calum, Mikaela Ashton, Stef.......I don't know play back up you're our secret weapon and as for me... I'll go after Lucas. " Nods followed and everyone was practically itching to start playing.

"TEAMS TAKE YOUR MARKS." An animated voice thundered through the speakers. The lights went crazy and buzzing noises rang through my ears. Then, everything went black.

"GO." I voice said as our guns bleeped to life.

The game had begun.

END POV

MIKAELA POV

The siren beeped and we where off. Right, where is that curly haired giggly bastard? I thought to myself as I ran away from the group of girls. I ran quickly, dodging through and around awkward plastic obsticlals.

I heard a thud from beside me, whirrling around I fired my gun continuously, iting my lip in concentration as I continued to fire the beam into Calum's vest.

"Nawwwwww, bitch I'm disabled!!!" He groaned as he threw his gun against a soft, blue rubber wall.

"Sucks to be you!!!! Be quieter next time!!!" I yelled as I ran off towards the next room.

The ground was sectioned into 4 zones and each zone had a dark room, the perfect place to hide. I slipped through into zone 2 where all the lights where the same blood red colour. I couldn't see anyone as I ran up into the dark room. I was to busy running forward to notice anyone or anything in front of me.

"Ooofff." I grunted as I collided, with surprise into a large, sturdy object.

My breath was nocked from my chest and my gun flew from my hands, dangling by the cord that connected it to my vest.