Chapter 32:)

"When I close my eyes and try to sleep 

I fall apart and find it hard to breath

You're the reason the only reason

Even though my dizzy head is numb 

I swear my heart is never giving up

You're the reason 

The only reason"

-The Only Reason 5SOS

The screams drilled into my ears. I could hear and feel the pounding of the opening music radiate through the thin wooden door of our dressing room. Enmore. What the hell. I was about to play, with my little band at the Enmore theatre. What the actual hell. I was so nervous, we where due on stage in a mere half hour. My body was shaking as I paced up and down the burgundy carpeted floor, I was continually running my hands through my hair, which stood up on end. Messy and out of control.

"Luke calm down." Ashton groaned as he began drumming his fingers on the side of the couch.

"Like you can talk." I snapped.

"Where's Bailey when you need her?!" Calum groaned as he took a giant sip out of the plastic cup he was clutching onto for dear life.

"Wait, give me a sec." Michael pulled out his phone, dialling a number.

"Bailey, get here now your boyfriend his having an attack." 

He then hung up, a smirk plastered on his face.

"She's coming." I couldn't help but relax at the thought.

The next ten minutes where hell on earth. No one spoke and there was a lot of pacing, biting nails and swearing. Nervous swearing, everyone was twitchy and snappy. I was about to throw something at Ashton when the door to the room slowly opened.

Bailey.

"The silence is deafening!!" She chuckled shaking her head.

END POV

BAILEY POV

The scene before me was hilarious. The four boys in front of me looked like an absolute mess. They had food packets on the floor, Michael was just in his underwear and Ashton was lying face down on the floor without a shirt and as for Luke, his hair was an absolute mess. Eyes wide and skin pale.

"Oh My God." Luke gasped in relief as he ran towards me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. Holding on for dear life.

A chorus of "nawwwwwwwwws" followed which only made Luke drag me outside into the hall. He continued to hang onto me like I was a life jacket in a storm.

"Lucas what's wrong." I whispered into his hair. He had his head buried into the crook of my neck, his breath warm against my skin making me shiver.

"I'm scared." He mumbled into my neck.

"Hey, listen. Relax, do your thing." I soothed, lifting his head, cupping his face in my hands.

His crystal blue eyes still looked scared as they drilled into mine. My thumb rubbed gentle circles over his cheekbones. The movement made his eyes flutter closed, his dark lashes resting lightly on his cheeks.

"Try and relax." I smiled at his venerability.

"You're no helping.....you're turning me on....." He groaned, eyes still closed. A cheeky smile danced over his lips.