Chapter 19:)

My mind raced a million miles an hour as Luke slammed the door and left. I couldn't let him leave. It would crush my heart and extinguish the possibility of kissing him again, getting caught in the deep blue ocean of his eyes.

I liked this boy way to much for my own good and I couldn't let him go.

I jumped off the counter and almost slipped on the puddle of water my ice bag was creating. I ran towards the door, hitting my hand on the side of the wall as I sprinted past.

"Gahhhhhhh 'insert curse word of choice here'." I yelled as I threw the wooden door of the change room open with my uninjured hand. The school ws in the process of closing up the gym. The lights had began individually flickering out as I ran through the dark and empty gym. The stillness scared me a little bit. Where had everyone gone?

I took a left out of the gym and began running down the hall. I could hear the faint echoing of a vacumn cleaner somewhere within the building. My feet made loud squeaking footsteps down the hall as I headed towards the school exit. I could fainting hear the sound of footsteps disapear out of the school. I picked up the pace as I drew nearer to the sound.

I rounded the corner.

"Look Luke I...." I trailed off as the figure turned. A warm blush rose into my cheeks as I made a mental connection to who it was.

"Looking for someone?" Coach asked with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and mentally facepalmed myself.

"Sorry though you were someone else." I muttered, jogging past my still smirking coach.

Jerk. I thought to myself as I pushed the heavy double doors open.

Coldness wrapped around my skin as the ice cold bullets drilled into my exposed skin. I only wore my basketball uniform. The cold rain drenched me instantly as I stepped out from underneath the sheltered area.

That's when I say him, Luke was walking head down through the rain towards the street. His back was hunched, in an effort to protect himself from the rain.

"Luke!!!" I yelled as I ran out into the rain.

He didn't stop walking, if anything his pace sped up. Frustrating me even more. I took off at a run, my runners getting soaked as I sloshed my way pathetically through the puddles lining the school grounds.

I reached Luke within a few seconds. I grabbed onto the sleeve of his hoodie, forcing him around to face me. His blonde hair was wet and it clung to his forehead, several stands covered his eyes. His amazingly blue eyes.

"Luke, I'm sorry." My voice was raised as the sound of rain muffled my words.

"Start over?" I asked, staring up into his face.

His expression was drawn and tight, concealing. He stared right back at me, his blue orbs drilling into mine. I didn't know what was happening. My emotions over took my motions. My brain caught up to what I was doing after I had already moved.

I grabbed the front of Luke's black hoodie and gently brought his face down to mine.

"Please." I murmured, before I gently brushed my lips against his. The spark that occurred under an hour ago raced through my stomach for the second time today.

I quickly pulled away. Shocked at what I'd just done.

"I.....I'm." My stutter was cut off by Luke pressing his mouth back onto mine. His movement took me by surprise. But I wasn't complaining.

I snaked my hands around his neck and stretched up onto my tippy toes. I smiled as against his mouth as he continued to kiss me. Luke had his hands cupping my face gently as if. I was a piece of glass, fragile. I curled my fingers into the wet blonde hair at the nape of his neck. Like I'd done before I pulled slightly, a sound of pleasure escaped his mouth as I tangled my finger in his hair.

Song lyrics began floating into my head. "Sparks fly" by Taylor swift echoed through my mind as I moved my lips against Luke's. The kiss was perfect.

We where both out of breath as we slowly pulled apart. Luke trailed his hands down from my face to wrap them around my waist. He pulled me against his body.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled as he leaned his forehead against mine. His warm breath tickled my nose. His eyes where bowed and droplets of water ran off his dark eyelashes.

"Don't be." I whispered as cupped his cheek in one of my hands. He leaned into my touch and rested his face on my hand.

"We where both idiots." His laugh was low and gorgeously attractive.

"Yeah." I smiled biting my lip.

"Don't do that." Luke groaned as he tucked a wet strand of hair behind my ear. His warm touch caused tingles to run all over my cold shaking body.

"Do what?" I asked frowning slightly

"Bite your lip like that."

"Why?" I asked in complete confusion.

"It's hot." He groaned as he leaned in to kiss me again. My insides fluttered as butterflies erupted like a volcano inside my stomach. I could feel a warm flush rise to my cheeks as Luke buried his head into my neck. His wet blonde hair tickled my nose. The warmth from his body was so comforting as we stood there, in each other's arms in the pouring rain. Everything felt perfect.

We stood there for goodness knows how long. Soon, the heat between us started to disappear and I began to shiver into Luke's chest.

"Wanna go back to mine and watch a movie or something? You feel cold." He muttered as he kissed the top of my head.

"I couldn't think of anything better."

I could have died just then and there as Luke's face broke into the biggest most adorable smile. Little dimples formed in his cheeks and a bright light shone behind his blue eyes.

"Come on then." He laughed as he pulled me towards the bus stop. We laughed as we ran through the rain and sloshed through the puddles lying on the ground.

AN

This is cute I think

Vote and comment extra cause it's my 15th birthday tomorrow!!!!!

Thx bros

BriXx