Chapter 26:)

A/N 

Just quickly I am going to start putting some lyrics to songs at the start of chapters to reflect whats going to happen...... yeh cool? Ok great.

"Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go"-Beside you 5SOS

I slowed my pace to a walk as I approached the door to the science room. I could see their teacher Mrs Gail drawing what appeared to be the concept of cell division on the whiteboard. Confused and bored faces where directed towards her back, among them, the faces of Ashton, Michael and Calum. 

I carefully opened the door and nocked on the wooden frame, my insides bouncing around excitedly. 

"Excuse me Mrs Gail, ummmm I need to take Ashton, Michael and Calum from class. It's kind of Important...." I trailed off as my eyes snapped from the teacher towards the three puzzled faces of my fellow band members. 

"Ok Luke, be sure to sign yourselves out.." She sighed, a note of suspicion leaking into her voice as her grey, calculating eyes drilled into mine. I could almost feel the coldness seep onto my skin. 

The three boys quickly began shuffling around, grabbing their books, filing away their notes and stuffing everything into their already bursting bags. I had mine slung lazily off my right shoulder, the weight of my books caused an ache to run down my arm but the adrenaline of the situation over powered the discomfort 10 to 1. 

Once they had all trouped out of the classroom and I had shut the door the questions had began. 

"What's up bro?" Ashton asked as he slung his other arm through the strap of his back pack. They followed behind me as I made my way towards the office.

"Yeah what's the deal I was enjoying learning about cell division." Michael joked as he jabbed me in the side. 

"Wellllll.......I was in the library studying with Bailey...." I was cut off as Ashton laughed. 

"Yeah STUDYING." He teased as he did air quotations around the word 'Studying'. 

"Just because you and Mikaela can't study without making out doesn't mean Bailey and I can't act like civil human beings." I butted back as an eruption of laughter escaped Calum and Michael's mouths. 

Ashton blushed furiously, his eyes becoming increasingly more interested with the ground. 

"Shut up." He muttered as  a whooped escaped Michael's mouth. 

"and he doesn't even deny it!!!" I jeered, turning left down the exit corridor. 

"Anyway what where you going to say?" Ashton asked, quickly changing the subject. Real smooth, Ash, real smooth.

I let it slide and continued what I was going to say. 

"Anyway, as I was studying, (I put an emphasis on studying which made Michael snicker and Ashton blush) I got a phone call from Sony, you know the people we sent out draft EP to..." Every single head snapped up in attention as we stopped outside the office. 

"Yeahhhhhh......." The boys chimed expectantly.

"Well they said that they are going to release our EP earlier then planned!!! They need us to head into Crows Nest now to sign everything off!!!" I grinned with excitement. 

Ashton looked like his eyes where about to explode out of his head, Michael's jaw was about to fall into the ground and Calum just stood there blinking like a fish.