chapter 15

^^^Guys this is so funny and makes me miss One Direction.

-----

Niall hasn't spoken to me since he stormed out of his room yesterday. He told me to leave him alone, so I am. He is livid with me and I hate it. I hate when I disappoint others. I decided to make a pot roast and a chocolate cake for tonight to get him to forgive me.

I walk to his room to let him know that dinner is ready. I knock on his door, but only silence follows. I knock again, but this time louder and I call out his name.

I hear footsteps and then the door opens. Niall doesn't have a shirt on, but luckily he still has jeans on.

"What? I'm kind of busy." Niall tone of voice is harsh and I can't help but notice the lipstick stains on his neck.

"Oh. I-I um, d-dinner is ready." Why did I stutter, I have never done that in my life.

"No thanks. I already ate." As Niall is shutting the door I hear a female giggle. Not just any female, but Melanie. I put my hand up to the door to stop him.

"I have been cooking all day for you and you didn't have the decency to tell me you had plans for tonight?" I try to stay calm.

Niall shrugs and says, "I forgot."

"What did you forget? Did you forget that you had plans or did you forget how to be considerate?" I pause for a second to take a breath, but I happen to look into Niall's room and I see Melanie on the bed wrapped in only a blanket and decide that being calm is overrated. "Or did you forget what we talked about yesterday?"

"I did forget how to be considerate. I guess I learned that from you and as for what we talked about yesterday. I would never give anything up just for you." Niall then slams the door in my face.

Seriously? He has been so much worse to me than I have been to him. I hate him, I really do. I storm into the kitchen, I look around and see the cake sitting on the counter. I walk over to it to put it away, but I hear Melanie squeal telling Niall to stop and then she giggles. I pick up the cake and then proceed to throw it against the wall. As I watch the cake slide down the wall I hear footsteps entering the kitchen.

"Damn." I look up to see Louis looking at me and then looking at the wall. "That cake still looks delicious."

"This is your fault Louis."

"I'm so confused. How is cake on the wall my fault."

"You said that he liked me. You put this thought in my head that if I could just get over the fact that he judged me before he knew me than I could like him. It's wrong though. He is an awful person. He is a hypocrite and a conceded jerk." As soon as I am done talking Niall walks into the kitchen. Of course he only has a blanket wrapped around his waist. Really? I left his room like 5 minutes ago.

"I am never going to like you Charlotte." As Niall is saying this I don't believe him, but it still hurts to hear.

"That's good to hear Niall, because I feel the same about you." I go back to looking at the wall with the cake all over it. I'm starting to regret this considering that I will be the one who will have to clean it up.

"I'm glad you agree. I was only trying to fu-" before Niall can finish his hurtful sentence, Louis cuts him off.

"Okay you are both upset and are going to say things that you regret. Just give each other some time and space to cool off." Louis says while standing in between us.

Niall and I look at each other once more and then Niall leaves.

I look at Louis feeling guilty for getting mad at him. "Sorry for blaming you."