Chapter 51

Charlotte P.O.V

"Can I ask you something?" I ask as we wait for the plane to take off.

"Course you can." Niall smiles at me.

"I'm just really scared that I'm going to screw this up or that you are just doing this for the sex." As I say this Niall's eyes widen.

"Was there even a question in there," he teases.

"Niall," I sigh. "Be serious."

"I'm sorry. You are right, this is serious." Niall takes a deep breath. "I'm not just doing this for sex. I'm taking you home to meet my dad and all my other family and friends. As for you screwing this up, I don't think that is possible. Just don't cheat on me and we will be fine."

I laugh and then say, "I don't feel good enough for you. You are like the world's best boyfriend."

"Charlotte, I'm not the best and if I am it's because I'm trying to be for you. You do deserve the best so I'm trying to give that to you."

"Just be yourself Niall. I love you for who you are." I lean over and give him a quick kiss.

"Can I tell you something that I'm scared about?" Niall asks nervously. I nod my head yes. "I'm scared that you are going to feel suffocated or whatever it was that you felt growing up with your family and run. Leaving me behind."

Guilt washes over me as Niall says this. I see the worry in his eyes. I understand why he has this worry. I tell him how much I hate that life I had with my family and then I tell him he has the same life as my family.

I grab Niall's hand and say, "You have nothing to worry about. My life with you is so different from what it was with my family. The only similarities are the money and the parties. I can handle that as long as you can handle me during the parties."

"I think I handle your craziness at parties quite well." Niall smirks at me.

"You really do," I agree with him. "Are we really doing this Niall?"

"Doing what?" Niall sounds confused.

"Are we actually talking through our fears and confiding in each other instead of hiding and bottling them up?" Niall slowly nods his head yes. "Well aren't we something."

"We are definitely improving when it comes to relationships." Niall squeezes my hand.

The flight attendant starts talking so Niall and I turn our attention to where she is standing. The next eleven hours are going to drag by.
I hate traveling so much, but hopefully Niall will keep it fun.

---

Niall P.O.V

Once we landed in Dublin I get us a car to rent for the ten days we are here. We will be going back and forth between mum and dad's so I figured having a car will be easier.

As we drive to dad's, I look over at Charlotte. Even though she is exhausted she is staring out the window, trying to take in everything. She reminds me of a child. She is very curious at the moment.

"How did you sleep on the plane, love?" I need to hear her voice.

She turns to look at me. She smiles and says, "I slept fine. How did you sleep?"

"I only slept the last two hours. I am just ecstatic to be here and to have you meet the rest of my family. We will be staying with my dad the first five days and the last five days with my mum. We will hang out with everyone though during the visit. We are having a big family dinner tomorrow with everyone. Tonight we will just relax at my dad's. Oh and one more thing. At my dad's we can stay in the same room, but at my mum's that's a big no no. She believes in waiting until marriage." I smile at Charlotte as she takes in everything I said to her.