Chapter 34

Charlotte P.O.V

"Can you believe that Easter is this Sunday? It feels like it was just January." Niall says looking over at me.

We are currently laying in his bed. The fundraiser was just a week ago and we are trying to settle down to this new normal. A new normal where Niall doesn't get jealous and try to hurt my feelings, where I don't use others to make Niall jealous, and we don't fight. So far it's going great, but it has only been a week. Niall and I have worked every day. He has worked days and I have worked the closing shift at the bar. Basically we haven't seen each other for more then three hours a day.

"I know. The last three months have flown by." I cuddle into his chest and he holds me tight.

"I forgot to tell you, but my family is coming into town for Easter. They will be here Wednesday and will leave Tuesday."

"Niall!" I shoot out of bed. "How can you forget to tell me? They will be here in two days. This is a big deal."

Niall leans over and grabs my arm. He pulls me back on the bed and smiles at me.

"Relax babe. I took that time off from work so you won't be handling them alone."

"We aren't even dating. Why do I have to meet them at all?"

"Charlotte we are as close to dating as you can get without the official title. Plus it's in your contract." Niall tries to joke, but it isn't funny.

"We won't be anything if you keep the contract." I try to get out of bed again, but Niall lays me on my back and pins me down.

He leans over me, holding my hands above my head. He leans his head closer to mine.

"I promise right after Easter that will be taken care of." He leans lower and gives me a quick kiss.

---

Niall P. O.V

It's finally Wednesday, which means my family will arrive at anytime. I am at the airport waiting. My mum, step dad, brother and his family will be here. I let Charlotte stay at the house. She is freaking out and it's hilarious. She has cleaned the house a billion times. She has got so much food that I think we won't need to go shopping for the next month. She keeps telling me that everything has to be perfect. My family has low expectations so she will blow them out of the water. She even got Easter decorations and put them through out the house. Theo will love it.

As I look through the airport I see my family walking towards me. I make eye contact with my mum and she starts running to me. I let out a laugh and wait until she is through all the security. She runs up and throws her arms around me. I hug her as tight as I can without hurting her. I saw her at Christmas, but she is acting like it has been years.

"You look so happy Niall." My mum smiles and pinches my cheeks.

"So do you mum."

"Niall! How are you? We have missed you!" Denise, my sister in law, throws her arms around me.

"I'm good. How are all of you?" I look at my brother, Greg, and my stepdad, Chris. They both smile and nod their heads at me. "Where is Theo?"

Denise points in the direction of the baggage claim and there is Theo. Just jumping up and down yelling for his bag. We all walk over there and I walk behind Theo and pick him up. He screams in fear, but when he sees it is me he screams in delight.

"Niall!" He throws his arms around me.

"Theo, how are ya?" I hug him and then put him down.

"Good! The flight was so fun!" Theo goes back to jumping.