Chapter 47 part 2

"So where is this dress shop at?" I ask as we walk down the street.

"Just wait. You will all see." Eleanor smiles brightly as she walks.

After a couple minutes Eleanor stops infront of this huge building. I look up to see that we are standing infront of Kleinfeld. My mouth drops open and I turn to look at Eleanor. She has a big grin on her face. I look at Beth and Cheryl and they have the same reaction as me.

"This is the store from that show, right?" I ask, just making sure. All three of them nod their heads yes.

One by one we all walk into the famous wedding dress store. We are greeted by an older lady. Just like I expected she is in an all black pant suit. She smiles looking at each of us.

"Hello ladies," she simply says.

"Hello, I'm Eleanor Calder. I have an appointment at 4." Eleanor reaches her hand out to shake the lady's hand.

"Oh yes. Come right this way." She shakes Eleanor's hand and then starts walking farther into the store.

We quietly follow her as she guides us through the store. There are all different types of wedding dresses on display. As we walk further into the store the more excited I get for Eleanor. She is going to look perfect in every dress.

"You ladies get to sit here and I will take Eleanor into her dressing room." The older lady says and walks away with Eleanor following behind her.

We sit down on the couch and get comfortable. I have a feeling we will be here for awhile. Eleanor has to find a dress today since she is getting married in less then two months.

"Do you think Eleanor is pregnant and that's why they want to get married so fast?" I ask Beth and Cheryl.

"I don't think that type of thing would bother Louis," Beth says.

"But would it bother Eleanor?" Cheryl asks and raises an eyebrow.

We quietly sit there thinking. It doesn't make sense to rush into getting married. I know they love each other, but dang.

"Would you ladies like some champagne?" My thoughts are interrupted by the older lady.

"Sure." I shrug my shoulders.

As I take my drink from the older lady I take a sip. I wonder what Niall is doing right now.

---

Niall P.O.V

Louis and I are in the car driving to some suit store. We are meeting Liam and Harry there.

"Why don't we just do all this tomorrow? Play today and work tomorrow?" I really don't want to get fitted for a tux.

"I told Eleanor I would do this today," Louis explains to me.

"You are so whipped," I joke.

"Uh, yeah! Don't try and act like you aren't whipped either." Louis raises his eyebrows at me.

"Nope," I start to shake my head.

"Uh-huh and what are you going to do when she gets home?" Louis smirks, knowing he is right.

"Shut up." Is all I can say.

Louis laughs and then focuses on driving. After a couple of minutes we pull up to the store. I look over at Louis and he is smiling. I should probably act more excited. He is so pumped to get married. I don't need to be dragging him down. I get out of the car once it's parked and I clap my hands.

"Let's do this!" I smile at Louis.

We walk into the store and see Liam and Harry waiting for us. They are working today, but left a little early to come to this. I walk over to them while Louis walks over to an employee. After Louis talks to him for a minute or so he walks over to us.