Chapter 31

The next morning I open my eyes and I find myself in a familiar bed and room, but not my bed or room. I'm in Niall's room. I take a deep breath and let the scent of Niall's cologne feel my senses. I look to my right and see Niall sleeping. He looks so sweet and peaceful. I really shouldn't wake him, but I'm going to. I don't remember coming to his room last night. I lift the blanket up and see that I'm still wearing clothes. I let out a sigh of relief. I breathe pretty loudly and it wakes up Niall. He looks at me and glances at my mouth. I sit up so there is some space between us.

"How did I get in here last night? I remember sitting outside and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in your room." I look around Niall's room and notice how dirty it is. It needs to be cleaned.

"You fell asleep and even with the heaters you were freezing. I carried you in here, because Whitney was cramming for a test. I didn't want you to wake up or freeze. I know how hard it is to get you warmed up, so I brought you in here to cuddle with me." Niall sits up and we are back to being close.

"Thanks, but I'm still mad at you." I love and hate how thoughtful he can be.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Hurry and go get dressed, so we can pick you out a dress." Niall gets out of bed and I notice that he is only in a pair of boxer briefs.

A small gasp falls from my mouth and my heart starts pounding really fast. I look down and try to hide my blush. I don't know if I'm successful, but Niall doesn't say anything.

I hop out of bed and go to my own room. I hurry and get ready. I leave my hair down and put foundation and mascara on. I wear skinny jeans and a light grey cardigan. I look like my high school self.

I go back into Niall's room and find him sitting on the bed ready to go. I stop and admire him for a moment. He is wearing a pair of tight skinny blue jeans with a t-shirt. It amazes me how good he can look in something so simple. I decide to clear my throat so he knows that I'm here.

"Niall why don't I just wear a dress from that closet?" I point to the closet that had the clothes that I wore for the first week I was here.

"You deserve better than anything that's in there." Niall gets off the bed and starts walking to the garage.

I quietly follow him and wait for him to pick out which car he wants to drive. He has a range rover and a Lamborghini. I don't care about cars, but Niall seems to like them though, so I try to act interested when he talks about them. I don't know how today is going to go. I'm still angry with Niall and I think that he is upset with me. I have never stayed this mad at him before. I'm proud of myself for not just giving in to him. I miss him though. More every day and waking up next to him this morning makes it a lot worse. I feel like Niall has done a lot of horrible things, but this was the worst. He tricked me into thinking that the contracts including mine were getting terminated and then he let us do some intimate things together. He had to know that all of that would hurt me, but he did it anyways.

"Are you getting in?" Niall asks, making me jump. I was in deep thought and didn't hear him get in his range rover.

I walked over and get inside the car. I put my seatbelt on and sit there quietly. I open my mouth to say something, but I can't think of what to say so I close my mouth.

"What were you thinking about just a couple seconds ago? You seemed pretty deep in thought." Niall looks over at me for a split second and then focuses on driving.

"You," I simply say.

"What about me?" Niall smiles and I sigh. He isn't going to like what I have to say.

"Just how much I miss you, but I can't let myself forgive you. At least not yet. You really hurt me and everything with Brooke, I don't think I can trust you." I look over at him and watch as his face hardens.