chapter 57 part 2

Charlotte P.O.V

"Wake up! Its your wedding day," I hear Beth cheer.

I slowly open my eyes and see Cheryl, Eleanor, Beth, and my mom smiling at me.

"Hello everyone. What time is it?" I sit up and see my dad, Dawson, and Zayn in the living room.

"Its nine thirty. I hope it's okay that we let you sleep in." My mom smiles at me. I can tell that she is trying to make this day special.

I get up and head to the kitchen. We are all either standing or sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. The next hour is spent laughing and just relaxing. We have to be at the church by 12:30 p.m so once ten a.m hits my mom and bridesmaids start to go crazy. Just like Eleanor and Beth's weddings I have hair stylists and make up artists come. I didn't have a specific style for the bridesmaids so I let them choose what they want. I told my hair stylist that I wanted my hair half down half up. I wanted it curly as well. I told the make up artist that I wanted my eyes to pop, but I didn't want it too dark.

As the time ticks by I start to get anxious. I just have this feeling that I need to check in on Niall. I can't fight this feeling. I grab my phone and send him a quick text.

*You are so lucky that you are not a girl. All you have to do is shower, get dressed, and do your hair. I have so much to do. You lucky boy.*

I get a reply almost immediately.

*Sorry love*

Niall never calls me love. I will just send one more text.

*I can't wait to marry you Niall 😘*

"Charlotte, stop texting Niall! You will see him soon enough." Beth grabs my phone and hands it to Dawson.

When the two guys are finished with my hair and make up I look in the mirror. It's perfect.

"Thank you both so much." I smile at them.

I look in the mirror one more time. I can't believe today is my wedding day. I'm finally marrying Niall. I smile at my reflection and stand up.