Chapter 54

Charlotte P.O.V

As soon as Niall leaves the room I get dressed and hide Harry's shirt in my suitcase. I grab my room key and phone and go to Cheryl's room. When I knock on the door Beth opens it. Guilt rushes through me as I look at her smiling face. Should I tell her, but what would I say? 'Hey I think I had sex with your boyfriend, but I'm not sure. I woke up in his shirt and I called him last night.' I'm not saying anything until I know for sure what happened. Maybe I just found his shirt and put it on.

"Hello, earth to Charlotte." Beth says while waving her hands in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry. What?" I'm a terrible person.

"Are you coming in or just going to stand there," Beth laughs.

"I'm coming in." I force a smile and walk in. I see Eleanor and Cheryl laying on the bed.

"Well look who decided to show up," Eleanor teases me.

"I just drank a little bit too much last night," I sheepishly say.

"You are a fun drunk though," Cheryl informs me.

"Good to know." I laugh and then say, "what is the plan for today? It's almost noon so what do we need to get done?"

"Everything is ready. We just need to get some lunch and then get ready for the rehearsal dinner." Eleanor is so laid back.

"We can easily do all that." Beth nods her head at Eleanor and it makes me feel more guilty.

The rest of the afternoon goes by in a blur. I'm hung over and stressed out. Niall has called and texted me a couple of times, which I ignore. Beth is being extra nice so I feel even worse. There is a part of me that doesn't think anything happened with Harry. I don't think either of us would do that. There is an hour and half until the engagement party so I can talk to Harry there.

When I go back to my hotel room I am relieved to find Niall not here. I take a shower and try to wash the quilt away. After a half hour in the shower and not being able to relax I get out. I dry my hair a little bit and then wrap a towel around me and walk out of the bathroom. I walk into the small kitchen to grab a bottle of water. As I bend down to grab a water I hear whistling. I stand back up to find Niall, Harry, Louis, and Liam.

"What are you guys doing here?" I try to hide behind the fridge door.

"We needed your advice, but I didn't know you would just be in a towel," Niall says uncomfortably.

"Well if I would have known you guys were here I wouldn't be walking around in just a towel." My guilt gets worse while looking at Niall.

"Look at their foreheads and then they can leave," Niall quickly says.

"What am I looking at?" I step closer to Louis and stare hard at his forehead. "Is that an L? What did you guys do last night?"

"These fools thought it would be funny to write the first initial of their name in permanent marker on their foreheads. We tried to get it off, but we rubbed their foreheads raw." Niall tries to hold back his laugh.

"I mean it's super faint. I don't think anyone will be able to see it and it should be gone by tomorrow." I try to reassure them. "Eleanor does not need to know about this."

"Agreed," they all mumble.

"You have all stared at my girlfriend in just a towel long enough. Go away," Niall starts to push the others out of our hotel room.

---

Niall P.O.V

When I walk back into the kitchen Charlotte is gone. I hear the blow dryer so I walk into the bathroom. I smile at Charlotte and she barely looks at me. Is she still mad at me?