Chapter 51-part 2

Charlotte P.O.V

As I look at myself in the full length mirror I laugh at the outfit I am wearing. The clothes are brand new. Apparently Niall gave Eleanor and Whitney the go ahead to buy me new clothes for this trip. I didn't know what to wear tonight so I asked Niall for advice. He did not help at all. He told me to dress causal, but to wear something nice. Not to show too much skin, but not to look like an old lady. I decided on an off the shoulder blouse with a pair of skinny jeans. I think it goes with Niall's suggestions pretty well.

 I think it goes with Niall's suggestions pretty well

"Ready to- wow, you follow instructions well." Niall looks me up and down and smirks.

"Shut up Niall." I roll my eyes.

"It's a minute to six. We better get down there." Niall grabs my hand and pulls me away from the mirror. "Everyone thinks that we have been dating since March."

"Wait. They all think that we have only been dating for two months and they are already talking about marriage?" These people are crazier than my family.

"Well they know that we have known each other since January. They are all ready for me to have kids so they are all hoping that you are it." Niall smiles at me.

"That's a lot of pressure." I take a deep breath.

"Good thing you love me." Niall's smile gets bigger. "Just think, I have had to deal with your crazy family and now you have to deal with mine."

"When you put it that way, I guess I can handle it." I start walking out of the room with Niall right behind me.

"Where are they? It's six p.m. don't they know it's rude to keep people waiting." I hear the thickest Irish accent.

"Gram, we are coming." Niall calls down the stairs.

I freeze for a second, but Niall gives me a little nudge. I walk down the stairs holding his hand tighter then necessary. Niall doesn't seem to mind though. When we get to the bottom of the stairs, Maura walks over and puts her arm around my shoulders.

"Charlotte, this is my mum. You can call her gram and mum, this is Charlotte." Maura introduces me to gram. At least I'm getting the worst out of the way first.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I stick my hand out to shake Gram's hand.

"Ello dear. It's nice to finally meet the girl who is responsible for the smile that is now on my grandson's face." Just like Bobby she swats my hand away and gives me a hug.

"Charlotte is the best, Gram. You are going to love her," Niall gushes.

"Oh hush Niall. Your mum has been saying the same things for weeks." Gram grabs my hand and says, "you came to Ireland. That's something old Betty bop didn't do. You being here speaks very loudly, but I better let you go and meet the others."

I grip her hand a little tighter and say, "don't go. You are really nice."

"If anyone bothers you, just let me know." Gram pulls her hand away and slowly walks away.