when/how you meet

bill:
bill is a bit of a softie. when you two first met, his stutter was extremely obvious. it was clear that he was nervous, so you reassured him there was nothing he should be nervous about. he felt better after that and thanked you for helping him.

richie:
richie's a dick, we all know that. when you first met, he tried talking to you by making sexual jokes to get your attention. after he noticed it made you upset, he apologized and properly introduced himself to you.

eddie:
eddie wasn't supposed to talk to you. his mother forbid it, as she thought you were a terrible influence on him. he got to know you anyways, as you two crashed into each other while riding your bikes down the street and soon after became good friends.

mike:
your father had always trusted mike's parents, they were good friends. when mike's parents died, your father forced you to go to the funeral and you had met mike there.

stan:
stan had gone down to the local drugstore to get medicine for his mom when he ran into you. you happened to be buying tampons at the time. he noticed, causing you to blush.

ben:
bowers was picking on Ben when you met him. bowers had a huge crush on you, so when you told him to leave Ben alone, he did. ben thanked you afterwards, he was grateful that you had been there.

beverly:
you met beverly at a summer camp a year before she joined the losers club. she was a very sweet girl, causing you two to become friends in an instant.

-

a/n: hey everyone! i'm mars, and welcome to my It preferences :-) i'm a huge fan of the movie It and the actors so I decided to make a preference book. I have nothing better to do with my time, anyway.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy these preferences i'll be posting hopefully daily :)

love you guys !!!

-mars