your first kiss

bill:
your first kiss with bill was when you two hung out at the park. you were both swinging on the swings when bill hopped off, you decided to do the same. then, as you were jumping off, bill stood in front of you. you crashed into him, causing you both to fall to the ground in a fit of laughter. as you were laughing, bill shut you up by kissing you.

richie:
you two decided to go on a second date after the success of the first one. richie took you to see a movie, considering you both enjoyed them very much. you both decided to sit in the way back, the movie was in view the best up there. during the movie, richie put his arm around you and pulled you close to him. as a response, you looked up at him, then he kissed you softly and looked back up at the screen like nothing happened.

eddie:

on your first date, eddie took you on a picnic. you two were goofing off and eating, when you wanted to get another apple from the basket. he was turning to talk to you as you turned your head to look into the basket, causing your lips to be pushed together. you were in shock at first, but he kissed you again as a reassurance.

mike:
as a joke, mike thought of doing "superman" with you, considering you were very small compared to him. you were giggling as he put his feet on your stomach and grabbed your hands carefully. once you got a perfect balance, he tucked his knees to his chest, bringing your face to his. he then moved his head up and kissed you lightly.

stan:
you two were doing an improve scene for a project in one of your shared classes, which happened to be theater. you didn't know what to do for a second, you both began to stutter, then out of nowhere stan just muttered "fuck it" and kissed you passionately. you both got detention, but it was worth it.

ben:
ben took you down to the lake one day to hang out. you were both splashing around and goofing off when ben noticed you had something in your hair. he swam over to you and pulled it out, then looked from your eyes to your lips, then put his lips onto yours.

beverly:
you two were chilling at your house when she suggested you make a snack. you both agreed on making cookies, in which you two began goofing off right away. she stuck flour on your nose, then laughed and went to wipe it off. as she was cleaning it off your nose, she stared at you, and then went in and kissed her.

-

a/n: hey guys!

if you guys have been reading these, please please please do me a favor and vote for them

aLSO WE HIT 100 READS WHAT THE HECK

THAT'S SO NEAT I'M SJDJDJDJE

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AHHH

LOVE YOU ALL

xoxo

-mars