their parents ask about you

bill:

"bill, sweetie?" his mother had asked one day while carefully walking into his room. bill sat up, looking at his mother. "y-yes, mom?" he asked sweetly.
"are- are you with that- that y/n girl? please tell the truth." his mother sat down at the foot of his bed. bill gulped nervously.
"y-yes i-i l-like her a-a l-lot." he stuttered, he always did whenever he was talking about you. his mother smiled softly and patted his leg.
"treat her well, darling."

richie:

"richieeee." richie's mother had called him in a drunken state one saturday evening. richie sighed, walking over to where she sat.
"there's talk of you being with- some y/n girl? she's a slut, isn't she?" his mother spat, sipping a bottle of whiskey. richie's fist clenched.
"she's not a slut." he bit down on his tongue to keep himself from screaming.
"so, you are with her?" his mother sneered, placing the whiskey on the table next to her.
"i am, and i'm sure as hell proud of it." richie turned, stomping up the stairs to keep the conversation from going any further.

eddie:

"here, mom." eddie handed his mom the glass of water she requested. she smiled at him, pecking him on his soft cheek. he turned to go to his room, but she stopped him.
"eddie, darling," she began. "i've been told by a little birdie that you've been hanging around with that, y/n girl." eddie chewed on his bottom lip nervously, tapping his foot.
"yes'm." he nodded, knowing lying to her would be worse.
"you know i don't like those girls being around you, eddie. they could get you sick!" she exclaimed, her emotions confusing.
"she's different, ma." and with that, eddie raced up to his room, ignoring his mother's pleas.

mike:
(a/n: mike's parents are known to have died in a fire, so i'll just do his grandpa(?) instead)
"mike?" mike's grandfather turned to face the boy, trying to remain calm.
"is it true you're with a girl, mike?" he asked, tapping his foot impatiently. mike choked on his own spit, looking up at the man.
"n-n-yes." he finally spat out, looking down.
"you need to focus on other things besides girls, like learning how to kill a sheep without crying for example." his grandfather crossed his arms impatiently.
"when your father-" he began, but mike cut him off.
"i'm not my dad! and yes, i'm with a girl! and she's beautiful, and she's amazing."

stan:

stan sighed softly, sitting down on the couch where his parents had asked him to have a chat with them. stan looked around nervously, then watched as his parents sat down on the couch across from him.
"does the name y/n sound familiar, stan?" his father asked. stan kept quiet, looking down at the floor.
"answer me." his father uttered, a slight amount of annoyance was in his tone. stan looked up.
"yes, why?" stan asked, tapping his foot impatiently. he began to chew on his bottom lip.
"because your father and i were told you were with this so called, y/n girl." his mother told him, sounding a bit more compassionate than his father.
"t-that's correct, ma'am."stan confirmed, nodding his head in the same nervous state.
stan's mother began to grin, leaning over and patting his hand.
"we're proud of you, stanley."

ben:

ben's mother was having a difficult time coping with the loss of his father. she had called him down for dinner one night, where he had a feeling she also wanted to talk about something important.
"ben, if you don't want to tell me, that's fine, but is it true that you have a girlfriend?" his mother asked, scooping fried rice into her mouth. ben glances up, continuing to chew.
"yes." he simply said, shrugging his shoulder.
"does she make you happy?" his mother asked, a smile creeping up on her face. ben nodded eagerly.
"oh mom, she's perfect. her name- her name is y/n."

beverly:

"bevvy?" beverly's father creeped into her room, calling out to her. beverly sat up quickly, her heart quickening it's pace.
"yes?" she asked sweetly, trying not to sound frightened.
"is it true, you've been messing around with that- that slut?" her father spat, beginning to try and get on top of her. her ears began to ring, she became extremely nervous.
"w-well i-i- w-we-" she was cut off by her father putting his finger to her lips.
"it better not be true bevvy, she knows you're mine, doesn't she?" he asked in a tone that made beverly sick to her stomach. that was enough for her.
"no!" she screamed, pushing her father off of her. then, she ran. she didn't care about her dad anymore, she needed to be with you.

-

a/n: hey!

how are you guys doing?

i hope you're doing good! i'm in an extremely good mood today!!!!

yay!!!

have a great day/night!!

-m