what they do when they're jealous

bill:
jealous level: 7/10
bill doesn't get jealous very easily, but when he does get jealous, it's bad. he trusts you and doesn't want to invade your personal life too much. but when another guy flirts with you, he will step in. he gets overly angry and will keep asking you if you guys can leave. you often comply, leaving the guy who was talking to you to see you two leave together. or, in other cases, he will scream at someone for trying to hit on you. he doesn't like seeing you around someone who wants to be with you, so he pulls you away and keeps you away from other threats. he just loves you, and he reminds you after getting jealous. you never get irritated with it, you know he's insecure about you leaving him.

richie:
jealous level: 9/10
richie gets extremely jealous when another guy even looks at you. he wants everyone to know that you are his. he's so proud of you two being together that he doesn't want another guy even speaking to you. it gets annoying sometimes, but he still allows you to have guy friends. but when he is put in a situation where another guy is talking to you, he will pull you away from the situation and keep you away from that guy the whole time you're out. he also loves to rub it in that guy's face that you are his, which usually leads to an argument between him and the guy that you have to break up.

eddie:
jealous level: 8/10
eddie is afraid you will leave him very often. if he sees another guy talking to you, he immediately gets upset and goes off on his own. he doesn't want to see you talking to anyone but him, but after you explain what happened and that you pushed the other guy away, he makes fun of that guy and makes you remember that you are his.

mike:
jealous level: 3/10
mike rarely gets jealous. he trusts you completely and doesn't want to keep you from anything. he does get upset if he sees you getting a little too cozy with another guy, but that's very rare. he doesn't get mad, he just gets upset. you always have to reassure him that you're his and only his, then he gets happy again and apologizes for him being jealous.

stan:
jealous level: 10/10
stan is often quiet, meaning he's scared to stick up for you and himself. but when it comes to other guys, stan doesn't hesitate to yell at a guy for talking to you. he often screams at him that you have a boyfriend, and you have to pull him away to keep him from fighting the guy. he apologizes later, but he loves you so much that he doesn't want to lose you. he's scared you're going to leave him for someone else, so jealously is the way he feels is the best way to keep you, even though you reassure him almost everyday that you love him and only him.

ben:
jealous level: 1/10
ben never gets jealous. ever. he's too scared to stand up for you sometimes, so you feel neglected even when he doesn't get jealous of other guys. he wants to give you your space and let you live your life without conflicting with your business and social life.

beverly:
jealous level: 4/10
she only gets jealous when it's needed. she never really gets on you for talking to other people, but if the time came she would easily get jealous of other girls/guys. you remind her you love her, and that's enough to put her jealously aside.

-

a/n: this is a mess sorry