what you do to try and get over them

bill:
its simple. you don't try to forget bill. you miss him so much, but you know you will never be able to forget about him. he was your first love, your everything. you cry nearly every night, remembering that he's not there to comfort you. there's no point in trying to forget him when you know it's impossible.

richie:
to try and forget richie, you've been playing non stop video games. even though you and richie used to play them together all the time, you decided to use this to your advantage. you knocked all of his high scores off the score boards on every single game at the arcade completely clearing his name from them. you want to forget richie, but deep down you know that's impossible.

eddie:
when you attempt to get over eddie, you read. you read and read and read, book after book, story after story. you will read almost any genre of book, since you need absolutely anything to distract you from how much you miss eddie. you miss him every single day, and reading can only distract you for so long.

mike:
riding your bike around town is your best coping mechanism for losing mike. you miss him greatly, obviously. riding your bike makes you feel free again, and that you aren't tied down to anything. you obviously miss mike, but you're slowly getting over him.

stan:
when you miss stan, you listen to music. you'll listen to anything, hoping it will blare out your thoughts of that curly haired boy. you miss him so much, and cry every night. you know you need him back, but music is the only way for yourself to temporarily cope with the loss of your relationship.

ben:
going for a swim is the best way for you to try and get over ben. even though you and ben enjoyed swimming in the lake together, it helps you remember the good times, but also forget them at the same time. you make your own memories that can replace the ones that you want to burn from your brain. swimming is relaxing, and it helps you greatly.

-

a/n: hey hey!! i had a great day

i got new vans, a new eyeshadow palette, and new scrunchies!!! :)

also the boy i met on my cruise is coming to see me soon, and i'm so excited holy sHIIIIIIT

so yeah, that's all!!

xx

-m